RelaxAsian closure?

I think this is the right place to post this. If not, I guess the mods can move it.

Had not been going around much lately and last week I decided to return to a familiar place and that is RelaxAsian in Olathe. But they were closed and by that I mean there was a real estate sign in the window.

Not sure when they closed but does anyone happen to know if they closed down on their own? Or were they forced to close? Or maybe by any chance, did they move?

I don't think there are very many Asian massage places left in Olathe anymore.

I went to another place and in the end I wished I hadn't but I'll post that some other time.
That's no big loss really. They seemed to go down hill as of late. I think Ocean Massage is still open. Don't know anything about them.
Hmm, I'm not familiar with Ocean Massage. Where are they located?
Ocean is off S. Parker (7Hwy) and W. Elm I think. There use to be a AMP at Parker and Park St but it has been gone for awhile. Hopefully someone has been there.
Massage NKC near Zona has closed as well. The two that worked there are at Z Massage. They still answer the NKC number, but send you the Z address.
This up by the Platte City water tower? I thought that was a legit place, doesn't look like AMP.
ah, ok, thanks about Ocean massage location. I'm generally not around in that area but I'll see about it in the future. I thought it might be the one on old 56 hwy right off I-35. There was one there. It closed. Then another one opened. It might have closed, I don't know. But it looks like there is one there that is open now though I haven't checked it out as yet.

I do know that Peking Massage is still open but my last visit several weeks ago wasn't good. When I get a chance, I'll post a review about that.