Overland Park vs. CCPlaza!

Hello to all . I know that both of these are really popular! Just trying to do a little poll on which is THE actual favorite to visit for incall and (why)? Play safe, hard and always be kind and cool xoxo
Better shopping on Plaza.
More Restaurants in OP.
Plaza closer to downtown.
OP is in one of the Kansas' high income areas
One of the former mods that was involved with Missouri hotels is now also involved with an OP hotel as of earlier today.
But, the key thing to consider is that Kansas is flatter than a pancake.
Youth groups have been known to cause problems at the Plaza and Westport.
And she is f*cking serious about needing a current reference or P411. Never mind being a member of eccie before it was eccie & having over 20+ reviews. I'm just not consistent with the hobby. When things are good at home, I don't hobby, & they've been good for a while until recently, so I don't have a recent reference. I even offered a video meeting & pic of my DL. No luck.

Don't mind me. I'm just butt hurt that I didn't get to see this got piece of ass before she leaves town.
Right. Yes. She has p411. But she wanted me to also be a member, since I don't have a current provider reference...who will reply to a text... apparently.

Maybe p411 is worth it?
You guys better hurry up I see the rates going up soon. IMO
And she is f*cking serious about needing a current reference or P411. Never mind being a member of eccie before it was eccie & having over 20+ reviews. I'm just not consistent with the hobby. When things are good at home, I don't hobby, & they've been good for a while until recently, so I don't have a recent reference. I even offered a video meeting & pic of my DL. No luck.

Don't mind me. I'm just butt hurt that I didn't get to see this got piece of ass before she leaves town. Originally Posted by BobsAlias
My suggestion is to simply move on there is plenty of hot pxxxy in KC go.find another one
Bob,
Yes P411 is worth it. Especially if you travel. On top of that, if P411 ladies visit here, frequently they simply do not have time to wait a couple days for a local reference to respond by tele, text, email, etc.
Right. Yes. She has p411. But she wanted me to also be a member, since I don't have a current provider reference...who will reply to a text... apparently.

Maybe p411 is worth it? Originally Posted by BobsAlias
Believe me, Thats not enough either. Contacted her about a date and she viewed my profile (have over 70 okays), and never got back. Like others have said, plenty of other options out there.....
Thanks for the awesome and helpful information on OP and CC. Ive been doing OP but will have to try out CC as well, you got me with the shopping part lol
Sorry I missed you this time. I'm working on my p411 application for next time. Safe travels.
Sorry I missed you this time. I'm working on my p411 application for next time. Safe travels. Originally Posted by BobsAlias
XOXO
I like to split my visits between Overland Oark & Lees Summit

cc plaza is nice too

have fun!!!