Oh

Is oh2 bk, I’ve seen some ppl are able to post but I haven’t been able to and it’s quite annoying, can someone direct me or help me get in contact with the right person as I’ve already emailed the @support page. It’s saying my paw is incorrect and when send to me and I type in new info it says I’m out of attempts and to try again in 15. I have been doing so for over a week.

I’m still dwn and out but I’ll be bk soon with new hours to play ❤️ keep a lookout ❤️

Any tips I’d appreciate it
I’ve been able to do okay on there using the browser, puffin.
Ty so much ❤️
Puffin still randomly logs me out and I have to sign back in. I was out of the country a few weeks ago and had no problems at all accessing the site via chrome. So I suspect that if you have a VPN and set it to something international, you can access the site with full functionality. But yeah, there are a lot more ads on OH2 than there are What's the Food Like posts here.
  • pleb
  • 01-25-2023, 08:19 AM
Nope. I have a VPN. I've tried several different countries. All it does is "ban the IP address." None of them work. Puffin has to be run w/o VPN. That seems to work just fine.
Puffin for me also
I use Puffin also!