problem

hello all,
I'm a lot new here and need a little help here please.

I joined here a few weeks ago, set up an appointment with a lady, I could not make it. so I called her to cancel a couple of hours before we were going to meet. she tell's me that I still owe her the money, yet the ad sad nothing about it. she also said she knows who I really am. and will "out me" (what ever that means)
should I pay her when the meeting didn't happen?
Hell no... what's her name. We'll have a chat with her.
Hell no... what's her name. We'll have a chat with her. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I agree with SL on this subject. Shit does happen on occasion in real life that takes precedence over the hobby world. At least you contacted her. There are some who wouldn't even do that. No reason to threaten to out you. If she threatened you through texts or PM, then she left a trail. Either way, you should name her, as well as report her to your local MODS.
You need to alert the gentlemen in your city as well sweetie and definitely don't owe her any money. The session did not occur and you were professional enough to cancel with her instead on NCNSing her. And I would out her if I were you, providers do it freely all of the time to you guys, she shouldn't be treated differently just because she is a provider. Just my opinion.
don't make a habit of cancelling it really pisses off providers and providers piss off hobbyists too doing that and build up a rep

having said that stuff does happen sometimes and you were kind enough to cancel so she is just trying to extort you at this point
Don't pay her a dime and feel free to post the little lady's handle if you like.

If she made the threat via pm here on ECCiE please hit the rtm (the little exclamation point with a triangle around it) on that pm sir.
Don't pay her a dime and feel free to post the little lady's handle if you like.

If she made the threat via pm here on ECCiE please hit the rtm (the little exclamation point with a triangle around it) on that pm sir. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Listen to the bunny. He's always right...
... set up an appointment with a lady, I could not make it. so I called her to cancel a couple of hours before we were going to meet. she tell's me that I still owe her the money.. Originally Posted by mike triton
If this is really what happened, then you don't owe her anything. If you called right before you were going to meet and cancel (and this is the reason she's so pissy with you) then YOU have to decide what's right. Life does happen, but *quality* providers spend time getting ready to see us, and maybe she could have slotted another gent in this time.

I agree with others, put something in your area and let other gents know this is how the lady operates.
Seems likely he's not willing to share with the community ... which is a bit unfortunate as this is an information exchange hobby site.
  • TheDr
  • 01-10-2014, 12:21 PM
If I may, I'd like to quote one of the popular 'songs' the kids rock these days: "Man, fuck that bitch!!"

Have a nice day...
Listen to the bunny and Still Looking. We need the ladies info b/c we know Rocko and Guido who will set her attitude straight-- LOL J/K. Still, we do need the info b/c an alert is in order-- especially in your local forum-- granted that is you are telling the truth.
If it was a last minute cancellation, maybe the 2 of you could come to some kind of arrangement, that is IF you want to see her in the future. I wouldn't think her full amount, but maybe a little extra since she had set that time aside just for you. But nobody has the right to expect the full amount without being seen. But anything extra should be what YOU choose, not her.
But since you said it was a couple hours beforehand, you did the respectful thing in cancelling and she had time to accept an appt from someone else and still make money.
I have an app on my phone for NCNS guys and I don't even get their calls, but if a guy shows me the respect and cancels then I give them another chance. Work and family should always come first and do sometimes interfere with fun plans.
  • Old-T
  • 01-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Generally I agree with the advice you have been given, however just to make sure we aren't inadvertently giving out bad info, let me ask a few questions:

Were there extenuating circumstances that caused her to put out some money?

Did she travel to your city? How far? If she spent money on a ticket or drove 2 hrs, that is different than if you were to meet at her typical incall.

Did she acquire a room just for seeing you?

How long was the session scheduled for? The longer you blocked her time, the more inconvenience you put her through.

etc.

Answering "yes" to some of these probably would make you a bit more obliged to reach some middle ground.
What BBB said
Old T while I understand your reasoning if it were me that was in this situation I would be more than happy to work something out......

But not if she made some threat to out me. Once she makes a threat like that then IMO she's shown she is unprofessional and childish. I would cut all communications off with her at that point, name her handle and report all communications with her thru here period. That's how I would react.