Address: Thousand Oaks area
Activities: levels 1,2,and 3
Hair Length and Color: Black pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 4 ft 11 maybe, best enhancements, trimmed bush
Recommendation: Yes
Big Sign on door as you leave requests No Reviews
What’s the point of reviewing the same provider back to back?
I thought as long as not a licensed establishment they could be reviewed. I get they may not want reviews. But I dont wanna be upcharged at these places either. Lol. Jk.
Wouldn’t this spa be considered licensed though? From my understanding, if they’re not licensed, they’re not allowed to say they do massages. Their past places have a big ol sign that says massages. Some of the places I’ve gone to that aren’t licensed tell you they do not do massages and only showers, relaxation, or spa treatment. Places that have “reflexology” or “foot spa” or doesn’t even say massage at all.

Plus every girl ive ever asked out of QQ tells me they have their license.
No sign on door, no license #posted.

CharlieBeane.....what's the point of having a review board if once a provider has been reviewed she can't get more reviews?
Do you what you want. Katie’s is closed. Post your reviews for K Spa and if closes - you can post reviews for QQ when Mimi moves there. I’m sure everyone would appreciate that.
The sign is on the inside door above the handle. You see it on your way out. I saw it last weekend and this morning. I’ll get a picture next time if you’re having trouble.
Not to get away from K spa, but I saw A+ is closed as well.
A+ has been closed for a while.
Yunan closed first, then A+, and Katie’s was last. Tons of reviews flooded in for these girls in the first quarter of this year, which drove traffic to those girls. They had so much foot traffic on any given day that the legit businesses next door noticed and then came LE. Next thing we all saw was shut downs or leases not being renewed. The most popular reviewed AMP massage parlors were hit since they were licensed massage businesses. Because of this it was easier for LE to enforce by shutting down and cite these places.

I would propose for AMPs massage places that were hit this year by LE we should have a gentleman’s agreement that no reviews for at least 6 months. Other place are fair game for reviews.
  • Pots
  • 05-25-2024, 05:39 PM
No sign on door, no license #posted.

CharlieBeane.....what's the point of having a review board if once a provider has been reviewed she can't get more reviews? Originally Posted by Drtry1
Coomerbrain moment, sir we are trying to make sure these providers are safe from LEO crackdowns. I get you want to brag and you getting yours is all that matters but soon enough there won't be any decent providers and we'll be be back to 60 year old mamasans as our only choice.
in 20 years You might understand the REAL things that get these establishments shut down. It's not our reviews on this board. It is the time of year, the amount of advertising, and the angry wives with GPS and bank statements. Don't forget the girls that work in these establishments must make a series of mistakes to get caught.

The number of well reviewed providers and establishments that have been open for years is proof it's not the review that gets you shut down.