Trying to kickstart....

• Old-T
  • 09-26-2012, 08:42 AM
OK, I'll see if I can do my part to help Lea get a bit more life in here and at the same time get some public service work starting.

I have been traveling to DC regularly for 25 year now, and personally I feel the selection for what I am looking for is better than almost anywhere else I go. But I also see a lot of gripes that the selection is not great. There are a lot of visiting ladies and the nature of DC will probably make that always the case.

But what I would like to get going here are suggestions about relatively new (to DC ladies who now live/work in the DC area. Maybe you've seen them, maybe her post of pic just caught your attention. Here's two I have noticed:

https://www.preferred411.com/p91924 been here since the summer, and I met her recently. Review pending.

http://www.eros-dc.com/files/278560.htm Have not seen but she has the look I like, and the smile. A bit younger than I normally see.

Others?
Penny caught my eye earlier this month...
I'd like to come back home (Silver Spring) to visit more often...put me on your list and I will ;-)
DC based (here most of the year) but I travel every now and then but 80% of the time i'm around DC/NoVa
  • Old-T
  • 10-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Caylee, Mocha,

Thanks!
Good idea...We have so many quality women here, it really is impossible to choose sometimes...I like your idea of highlighting the new kids too..
There is so much competition, they really need a way to get more marketing and this is another way to acomplish this + of course its free...lol..always a good thing...
P411 is my bedside reading material and most if the "active" providers are listed as visiting. Sadly, the ECCIE directory is not as current too. But it's good to see more reviews popping up.
  • Old-T
  • 10-12-2012, 07:15 AM
One thing we can try to do is if we see a lady from P411 or elsewhere is ad her review here, and then try to get her to join here. I'm working on one now--we'll see.
Old-T, one of the issue to consider is that D.C./Virginia (NOVA)/Maryland (probably up to BWI) splits the talent/reviews. However, all three forums does seem a bit light. Viewing P411, many ladies do advertise - as you state, need to have some of the ladies also use this forum. I do my part in growing the forum(s).
Ughhh gulp!

Alexis would be my ideal dream girl.

Will be visiting just after Thanksgiving. Will try to get away for a suare while there.

SF
I have added Penny to my wish list. I also use p411 fairly consistently, and try to write reviews here as often as possible - although, I do not play as frequently as others )

PS: I noticed that Shelby is coming back to town soon. One of my ATF ladies...