Hired Guns or mere coincidence?

You go to read a review and it has a No recommendation.

You step back and look at all the reviews and there is another No recommendation.

You don't think much of it until you come to realize that the only two No Reviews she has are from staunch supporters of another provider with a very similar body type, hair color and age range.....

DO you rule out the No's and see her based on the majority of Yes Reviews?

Would you think perhaps the the two No reviews were known going in that they were going to be No Reviews?

My first impression after reading all the Yes reviews and weighing the negative comments included is that they were hatchet job meant to have a negative effect on the competition of another provider.

I was asked by a couple of other ladies to take a look at this and give my opinion..... Rather than respond in the PMs they sent I post this here for discussion....
As a rank outsider, I prefer to try to think the best of everyone. (No, I do not want to be brought up to speed and have no idea wtf the OP is talking about.)

Maybe the "No"s are because that experience is vastly different between the two providers? A person who enjoys kissing, cuddling, and giggling in bed together might be a trifle turned off by a girl who prefers to have nasty, dirty sex and vice versa.

Like one gazes into your eye and holds you hands as she rides you cowgirl and the other begs you to ream her ass and pull her hair? Both approaches can be considered very good or a turn off depending on what the hobbyist prefers.
Very well stated angel. I'm going to have to make it a point to see you. Pretty, intelligent and uninhibited.

Sorry, off topic.
I suggest posting this same thread in Houston and Austin and see what comparison you get between the areas.

This subject has been brought up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area a few times due to the high volume of Providers and the cut throat competition, but based more on whether it's the Providers doing it, WKs, or the Pimps.
I don't doubt there are gentlemen with low moral character who will participate in character assassination, we see it often enough here on the boards. I just don't see what the benefit is.

In my early days hobbying I came across women who had studied my review list, my posts, and I guess comments left in a powder room or something to come up with a list of who I had seen and how many times so they could aggressively question me on the matter. These were some higher end girls that I really wanted to see so I put up with it until I could distract them with cock. That isn't always easy with mine, but there you are. They could have been ATF's but I never returned. There were exceptions; I had an eventual ATF who studied me for the purpose of learning what I wanted so she could be my ATF. BTW, this doesn't seem to happen much anymore.

I've never had a provider ask me to take a pot shot at another provider. The few times I did that before I got wiser were my own responsibility and I paid dearly for them.

As has been mentioned in a previous post, I too agree it may be a case of a hobbyist expecting a particular type of session or illusion of passion and getting en entirely different product. I tend to go with the flow a provider has planned and enjoy it, I'm not imaginative enough to break out of that habit. I do know some of my fellow monger's like very specific things done in a very specific way or they are quite unhappy, and that is their privilege. I've been in sessions with highly reviewed providers by some serious mongers on this board where I wondered what is the point, but then I remember I am not them. Chemistry plays a role and I bring a different set pf base chemicals to the party.

When I judge a NO review, I am looking for why it is a NO. Was the provider misleading, rude, attentive, dirty, not dirty enough (aka PSE, hehe), that sort of thing. I have also been able on occasion to detect where the hobbyist was just plainly an asshole. His observations and recollection of events may be accurate but tainted by his pissed of mood. That's why I can't read some YES reviews either. I guess I don't want to read about big swinging dicks and how much it impresses the provider. I want to hear about the provider and how they impressed the hobbyist.

Damn, does any of that make sense? Does anyone care?

You...you mean we can't believe everything we read here?!

So guys are paying for a session so they can write a bad review?? Is that what you're saying?
So guys are paying for a session so they can write a bad review?? Is that what you're saying? Originally Posted by OldYeller
Not at all......

Ya gotta wonder though if a guy is used to a certain provider of the same age, hair, body type etc..... if he went into the session with an open mind or looking for what he was used to? if maybe what he was used to colored his opinion.....
I suggest posting this same thread in Houston and Austin and see what comparison you get between the areas.

This subject has been brought up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area a few times due to the high volume of Providers and the cut throat competition, but based more on whether it's the Providers doing it, WKs, or the Pimps. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I may do that.... As a man that travels a bit and is used to what is happening in other areas.... How would you rate San Antonio's attempts to get on the drama map?
Most NO reviews I’ve seen were just a matter of personal taste. Sometimes I would PM the NO reviewer for more info and found that they had a particular reason for a NO that others would simply ignore. That said, I like to base my reviews on how much fun I had and how well we got along. I had one lady years back who kept texting her BF (in the hotel lounge) to let him know she was okay. By the time she was feeling safe and secure I was all but turned off by her, and concluded sooner just to go. Or if a lady says she’ll do such and such and then reneges on it, than i’m more likely to never see her again.
This thread would gain much better traction if the providers would fill us in on the details themselves. Post under an anonymous handle....give us all the details....
Originally Posted by Whispers -How would you rate San Antonio's attempts to get on the drama map?
As with any area on the board. I don't think San Antonio intentionally tries to get on the drama map. I believe outside influence from members in Austin and Houston create the spark, add a little fuel from existing threads meant, or not meant to intentionally have drama, sit back and watch it flare up while intermittently interjecting to keep the flames roasting those who are foolish enough to post with emotions then get pointed and/or banned. Then ride off into the sunset to a new area to spread their Holiday cheer.

Many of the drama threads are thought provoking and I think useful. However, some of the Trolls from Austin & Houston crawl out from their bridges of misery to spread their joy to the masses thinking they are above all then creep back to their bridges to feast on the billy goats who try to cross.

I am surprised how those who start drama in the smaller areas don't try it in the larger forums like Dallas. I think the rail, tar, and feathers would come out faster due to the lack of patience the members of the larger communities would have for the self appointed BMOC(Big Man On Campus) members.

As long as there is no outing or nuclear rules broken and people don't get so emotionally butthurt that they go crazy, I think a little drama ads flavor to the forum. People need to put things into perspective that this is a hooker review board and to become emotionally charged for words written, arguments, name calling, fights, on the internet, is just ridiculous. Everyone needs to just have fun, obey the rules, be safe, don't do anything to out or intentionally hurt members and most of all have lots of fun sex.
I am surprised how those who start drama in the smaller areas don't try it in the larger forums like Dallas. I think the rail, tar, and feathers would come out faster due to the lack of patience the members of the larger communities would have for the self appointed BMOC(Big Man On Campus) members.

Most of those communities have a few of their own regulars that keep the drama readers entertained and require no outside influence. San Antonio was overly Goderated for a lot of years and most of the community lost their voice or were pointed into silence. As Austin and San Antonio continue to grow and the ladies continue to move back and forth I believe the communities will continue develop as well.

As long as there is no outing or nuclear rules broken and people don't get so emotionally butthurt that they go crazy, I think a little drama ads flavor to the forum. People need to put things into perspective that this is a hooker review board and to become emotionally charged for words written, arguments, name calling, fights, on the internet, is just ridiculous. Everyone needs to just have fun, obey the rules, be safe, don't do anything to out or intentionally hurt members and most of all have lots of fun sex. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
The emotion here does seem to be rather high and I attribute that to a few that see their control over the rest as slipping.....their prominence in the community waning..... San Antonio has been developing a few of their own that are finding their voice....
  • Netx9
  • 08-31-2014, 02:38 PM
I can't imagine paying a provider for a session for the sole purpose of writing a NO review. These so-called "hired guns" should rethink their business model.