URL / Website: https://www.lucyluatx.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Around the Galleria area
Activities: Chit chat, GFE, bbbj, doggy, missionary, cuddling, kissing, daty
Hair Length and Color: Black, reaches about the upper back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute body and a really nicely shaped butt. Pictures were accurate to how she looked, though I was surprised she wasn't taller (not that I was complaining!) Very good conversationalist and we had lots of laughs, jokes, and dirty talk during the session.
Recommendation: Yes
Not Worth The Pay For The Play....Way Better Out There....For Sure And With A Lot More Engagement In The Sheets....
Was there more than one girl? You mention "their" several times.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Her touring rate is 700 hundred roses. I am not sure what she considers her home city. If you see her in Dallas it would be 700.
Her 4.0 GPA in Computer Science sounds impressive. She had should have no problem landing an I/T job at Google or IBM. Seven Hundred roses for a 1 hr out call seems a bit much.
Hmmm...
Her 4.0 GPA in Computer Science sounds impressive. She had should have no problem landing an I/T job at Google or IBM. Seven Hundred roses for a 1 hr out call seems a bit much. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Doubtful she has a 4.0 GPA. But she does have GPS.
I've seen LucyLu. Is she a good deal? No.

Didn't feel like a ripoff though.

I'm a software engineer and it sounds like she knew what she was talking about.
@eliot_spitzer - she's definitely intelligent but that doesn't justify $700/hr. Most of my divorce attorneys haven't even charged me that much
@eliot_spitzer - she's definitely intelligent but that doesn't justify $700/hr. Most of my divorce attorneys haven't even charged me that much Originally Posted by Thatguymike
It's $600 in Texas and she is GFE. There's another review this weekend of another girl about the same age charging $700 and no GFE.

I agree it's expensive, but she does what she's supposed to, which is better than a lot of girls.