What is a good freebie..for the guys?

Trying to market myself a little...and offer some incentives so my question to you is.... What would you like to see your favorite provider or one that u want to see, offer as a freebie.

Free time?

Discount?

someone mentioned free pics or a video...
and then someone mentioned a kazoo....

so any ideas you may have, put em in here and let us know...
What would you like to see your favorite provider or one that u want to see, offer as a freebie. Originally Posted by Babylee
"Buy any hour session or larger and get an hour free."

"For every session two hours or more in the future.......every fourth session is free."

"Free birthday quickies or blow and go to past clients who are regulars.....outcall only"
Losing 35 lbs is free...
Thanks for posting a question that shows your heart is in the right place, Babylee.

For some reason it seems that many if not most providers forget about the quality of the time in their mad dash for quantity of money.

I have seen some very beautiful providers that blithely advise me that the scheduled one hour session will now have to be 30 minutes because I was 11 minutes late. In such cases, I will spin on my heels and leave immediately because I know I will only waste my time and my money if I stay for a sub-par session.

Other times, I have seen average looking girls who pour their heart into the service they provide and those are the ones I will return to see.

. . . The girls who run an assembly line operation in their quest to maximize profits only burn themselves out and leave their clients dissatisfied.

Gotta go with the extra time (you're not a clock watcher) and discounted multi-hour visits.

My most memorable sessions have been with women who enjoyed themselves as much as I did, and we went way over on time with no mention of extra donation. I always tip big at the end. A session like that means we clicked personally, and I always make a point of seeing these women again. The reverse, of course, is when you start hinting that we have only 10 or 15 minutes before the time is up--I probably won't see you again.

The other thing I like to see is a lower rate for extra time. You can do extra hours at the same rate as the first (1=2$, 2=4$, 3=6$, etc.), and if you have three appointments in a day that's 6$. Now what if you gave a guy an incentive to book an extra hour, say 1.5$ for the second hour? If only one guy did that you'd have 7½$ for the day with no extra work. (Unless you're a high volume provider in which case there's no reason to discount.)

It's Marketing 101: once you've got me ready to spend the first dollar, give me an incentive to spend more!
  • LNK
  • 02-20-2014, 02:02 PM
I think the kazoo is a fine idea.

A performance with same would be even better.

See the video below for ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQSVY0_XjU
If she is a touring girl and most likely not going to be back in my area, BOGO-- buy one hour, get one hour free.

If she is a local girl who I plan on seeing multiple times, a free date after 3 or 4 paid dates.

Another option would be services offered for those girls who charge extra for certain activities (i.e. Greek). That wouldn't be too enticing to me as I only see girls who have an open menu to begin with. The best incentive is extra time at no or reduced cost. Since you said freebie, I take that to mean no extra cost for extra time.
...every 3 sessions (at least 1 hr per visit) wins a free BnG.
...every 3 sessions (at least 1 hr per visit) wins a free BnG. Originally Posted by JCM800
I like this idea and the others that were suggested are good too.
Echoing some of the above: Time, preferably extended broken clock time instead of a free session.
Thanks for posting a question that shows your heart is in the right place, Babylee.

For some reason it seems that many if not most providers forget about the quality of the time in their mad dash for quantity of money.

I have seen some very beautiful providers that blithely advise me that the scheduled one hour session will now have to be 30 minutes because I was 11 minutes late. In such cases, I will spin on my heels and leave immediately because I know I will only waste my time and my money if I stay for a sub-par session.

Other times, I have seen average looking girls who pour their heart into the service they provide and those are the ones I will return to see.

. . . The girls who run an assembly line operation in their quest to maximize profits only burn themselves out and leave their clients dissatisfied.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Considering there are clients that will end a date if a provider is 10 minutes late, I say you're lucky she even offered 30 minutes.
Trying to market myself a little...and offer some incentives so my question to you is.... What would you like to see your favorite provider or one that u want to see, offer as a freebie.

Free time?

Discount?

so any ideas you may have, put em in here and let us know... Originally Posted by Babylee
I like some of the ideas already mentioned.. Would be nice that if I'm your regular, I'd like to have some incentive to return. Maybe two hours for hourly rate or all inclusive service.

Good to hear that someone is thinking outside the box and looking for value added services for their clients. Once had a provider say that she didn't try as hard after the first date. She was right thus stopped seeing her.
Good idea. Do you have regulars? if so, do you do anything extra or special for them? I was surprised once with a spur of the moment suggestion by a friend of mine whom is now retired that we should go out and have dinner. It was awesome. Just the two of us sitting and talking for hours, but I liked spending time with her so it was fun for me. There could be variations of that in your case.
I did the book three sessions then get one free deal with a lady or two.......

Free sessions almost always tend to be the hardest ones too finalize and book.......ATF or not......I wonder why?
No clock for regulars is always a nice touch.....