Hot providers WITH tats, let's see'm ladies!!

We all have our individual tastes, so let's see the hot ladies with tats for those of us that like them!!
An oxymoron.
Not all hot ladies have tats, but all ladies have taints ... Let's see them ...
HA!....I knew this thread was coming!
We all have our individual tastes, so let's see the hot ladies with tats for those of us that like them!! Originally Posted by Riverstud
Each their own.No reason bashing no one.
HA!....I knew this thread was coming! Originally Posted by Lucky 1
But of course,lol!!
Each their own.No reason bashing no one. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Pretty much what I said in the post Fancylady, no bashing going on here,I was just hoping to see some pretty ladies with sexy ink but so far no one seems to want to play!!
I had to read the above posts twice to find the "bashing". Never found any
This thread has page two all over it........

All shit now look you made me go and bump it.......dammit....
I have seen ladies who have tattoos and those who do not. One lady stands out in my mind, Reese Foster.

Reese is a wonderful provider, she provides one of the best IOP that I have experienced and is a beautiful lady. She has a number of tattoos and she has told me stories about how some of them came to be.

Each time that I see her I try to make sure to ask about any new ones, it adds to the IOP for her to show me something so special and personal and tell me why she chose it.
Good God I think tattoos are more frowned upon than pimps and drugs in the hobby. Attachment 291674
Is this girl a provider?

The very sexy Jazmine Monae, tats and all!
Mmmm... Women...
Good God I think tattoos are more frowned upon than pimps and drugs in the hobby. Attachment 291674 Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Since this thread is for hobbyists that LIKE hot providers with sexy tattoos.. then Jayded_Angel is a perfect example of that. A VERY Hot Provider, with amazing skills, and some really nice ink. Glad she posted.