Favorite Massage place or legit RMT?

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good massage therapy place or LEGIT rmt in Waco?

I like a mix of deep tissue and swedish. It looks like I have a lot of free time on my hands tomorrow, and I want to make the most of my day if im not providing. A massage and a trip to the zoo sounds good!
Julia, in the Waco area, the Spa at Canyon Oaks has a great reputation. No personal experience myself with it, sorry. https://www.wacospa.com/ It is located out on Highway 6, west of town.

Cameron Park Zoo is fun, it is a lot of walking.

The answer in Killeen/Harker Heights is the EcoBlue Spa and Salon in Market Heights shopping center. They have a separate massage area with soundproof rooms, ambient lighting, feng shui settings, customize the sounds and aromas in each room, and great LMT therapists. Best legitimate massage and ambiance in the area.

http://www.ecobluspa.com/

Hope you get some relief soon!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Coach says . . .

+1
Agreed with Sarge

Coachpaul
Wow. The one in Waco is really reasonable compared to the big city stuff. They have pretty much everything! Thanks guys. Thumbs up.

I'll have to visit the other place when I'm in Killeen. I just want a massage. Nothing fancy like all the stuff they have at the Waco spa, but it's great for future reference! !!
Thanks for the tip on EcoBlue, I need a legit massage, and always fun to think a HE might be on the menu, even when it's not. That said, I've had two legit LMT break there own rules with me, fun to bring them over to the dark side.
If anyone wants to come massage me tomorrow, I'm available. Just sayin'. Lol. Ya'll pay my donation. I lay there. Be a lazy hooger. Get rubbed. Get a HE.

Ahhhhh. Now this is my idea of a day at the spa!!! I'm so dreaming right! Lol
You really should try out Julia Ward. I hear Shes awesome, and i believe she will do "girl massages"
Roflmao!!!
I know Julia is good, but, I can take care of Scarlett better. Magic hands....hehe
Scarlet, I can give a great massage on the serious note! Also the spa at Canyon Oaks is great and reasonable! I've been there a few times! Of course there's no happy endings! But hey it's legit and they have awesome customer service people there!
I know Julia is good, but, I can take care of Scarlett better. Magic hands....hehe Originally Posted by hardroad63
I dont doubt your skills. But Ill bet Julia knows Scarlett better than she knows herself.
Women are just intuitive that way
Yes Sir, I agree and surrender to truth.
I'm just too much lady for one persona. It's when they start talking to each other and asking for reference requests that I/we really get concerned. Heh.
Scarlet, I can give a great massage on the serious note! Also the spa at Canyon Oaks is great and reasonable! I've been there a few times! Of course there's no happy endings! But hey it's legit and they have awesome customer service people there! Originally Posted by JR_AIRFORCE
I just can't take you seriously when you are mooning me like that, man. I keep giggling!!