Should I feel betrayed ? Well I do......

Well, let me start by saying that I haven't been on the board much lately because I THOUGHT I found a sweet sugar baby. My dreams were shattered the other day and I can't bring myself to cut off contact. Maybe I should tell her but I think I should just disappear I have avoided any physical contact with her since the incident and haven't made my monthly deposit of 1500. I have had a couple of beverages and probably should go to bed but oh well, here's the story.

I met this hot blonde from on the sugar daddy websites about 3 months ago. For the sake of the story, I will call her Paula (not her real name). She is about 5'7 curly blonde hair to her shoulders, 125 lbs, natural c's, 25 years old. We met for dinner one day and hit it off. She said that she hadn't done anything like this before, so I took it slow and met her 3 times that week before any BCD. It was 150 per meet. So instead of paying that amount everytime I wanted to see her, we agreed on a monthly rate. I jewed her down from 1800 to 1500 per month. I would just paypal the money to her.

We had fun, man we did. We would go to nice restaurants, drink bottles. It was great. I knew her real name, I would hang at her place sometimes when she was there because she'd be away over her friends house most of the time. Her place wasnt furnished too much but clean and nice. It was over off of west rd near 290.

So the other day I decide that it's time for her to meet a couple of buddies of mine who I can tell anything to, II2 and NAN. I had been bragging about this girl for a while to them. They had been giving me a hard time about am I getting married to her, calling me mrs Paula and saying that I was getting taken, HO to housewife stuff and so on. I knew they just needed to meet her and they'd see it was all good. This was different not what you normally run into.

We agree to meet at SRO on 290 at Northwest mall at 5:30 last Friday, they hang there often for some reason. Paula and I get there first. We sit in that front section and wait. About 10 minutes later NAN walks in starring at Paula and says " wow, hey Mary I haven't seen you in a long time". Yes, he knows her and I am like WTF. I said I guess no introductions are needed. I am kind of upset, I am thinking how does he know her and why did he call her Mary. She is all giggling and goo goo eyed at NAN, almost like I am not there.

Before I could get a word in, II2 walks in and comes to the table. He looks a d says "oh, shit Mary, what you been up to" . Now I am really pissed, how the fuck do they know her, fuck if they BOTH know her this can't be good. Then one of them asks, hey Mary you still have that place off of West. Now I know that she had to have fucked them. I am feeling betrayed by her.

So she gets up and heads to the bathroom and I ask how do you guys know her. NAN said that she answered one his ads last summer and II2 adds that she is a sweet girl and loves her ass smacked. Long story short, NAN used to see her for 80 and II2 for 100. So then they asked where was this new girl Ive been bragging about before I could answer, SHE returns. She starts talking and they are discussing old stories and shit THEY switch numbers and THEN ask her what's she doing here. Before anyone could answer NAN turns to II2 and says wait you mean she is Paula. SHE recoils in her seat at that point.

Then they bring up Sunset Strip and she gets excited like she wants to go with them. I hand cuffed her and she got the message. It was an awkward time so after they left she and I did too. I did not say too much to her, I dropped her off and gave her the extra 200 she needed for a bill. I think she knew I was upset.

I talked to NAN and II2, they just laughed at me, what a couple of dickheads. I guess I shouldn't be pissed at them but I gotta be pissed at someone. That was my Paula. She told me that they and two other guys were the only ones she had seen but didn't want to tell me about that because she cares about me. I just don't know what to do, I feel so betrayed. Maybe I should end this relationship but I know she cares for me and she needs me.
Do you feel betrayed because II2 and NAN didn't school you in their negotiating techniques?

Would you still feel betrayed if she had charged your buddies more than she charged you?
Remember this: if you ask for an opinion, respect the reply. Otherwise, don't ask...

My first question is "you're how old?". In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. Regardless of your age, it comes down to a matter of maturity. I get the impression you have not had that much experience to know that you were being set up.

What did you think? That this girl is madly in love with you and you'll get married and live happily ever after? You have been thinking with your little head and not your big one. Write it off and know better the next time your hormones get out of control.

That's just my opinion; I could be wrong.
I get that it hurts, but get a grip, man. You met her on a SB/SD site. You shouldn't have fooled yourself into thinking you were "first" and "only". Isn't the whole point behind SB/SD relationships that they are arrangements of convenience, not emotion?
The "pretty boy pussy magnet" hit it first?

Shocking...... NOT!
Bumps...since you will not answer your phone....EDIT the name of the place we met you.

Don't be a douche, we discussed this already. Next time you meet her and her breath smells of my junk please remember I explained to you why NOT to post this.
I have had a number of gals off SA for $120 per hour session (my offers are in the $100-$150 range). I don't give them any allowance or advances. I love their "I have not done anything like this before." One of them told me this when we met at a Palace Inn (she decided to pass on the get to know each other meeting for a drink). We talked awhile and I got the room as she certainly filled the bill as far as attractiveness. She sat on the couch in her clothes and it was up to me to make any moves. After some talk, I started kissing her and proceded to feel down her blouse. It threw me into a frenzy as I stripped her making out with her and feeling her along the way. We then went to the bed with her in her bra and panties and those came off too but not before I had a GFE type of field day feeling her and talking sex talk to her. I fuked her silly the rest of the session, it was great. Many of them say they are single moms with little time for dating or going to bars and looking for some fun and extra money.

While I think their inexperience at providing may be legit, they offer no resistance when I strip them. They are excited to get into the game. I think being an experienced strip clubber who has done strippers both itc and otc has given me a good base for the SD game.

You should not feel betrayed as you set yourself up for your buds to move in . These gals are about getting your money and just as much as strippers or some pro provider. That they are going to be a guys GF is a fantasy dreamed about by someone who has never been there. The SD slang "mutually beneficial relationship" is the same thing as the hobbyist / provider relationship. Get a grip.
Next time you meet her and her breath smells of my junk please remember I explained to you why NOT to post this. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Fucker! I bout broke my damn phone after I dropped it on that one..... had to wait 5 min for this fucker to start back up so I could post....

The "pretty boy pussy magnet" hit it first?

Shocking...... NOT! Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Yeah, anyone who didn't think that would happen raise their hands..............

Anyone?

Anyone?

I didn't think so either.....

JaD
I'm sorry but I didnt realize how much you were spending till reading this.... and now the other day is even more funny. I wont add salt to the wound Bumpy but next time, really look at HER place, ijs.....
The only betrayed one's are NAN and Internet Inventor2 and I don't even like those guy's but you don't ever fuck over your homeboy's like that .
If ever I fucked over my straight up hood Mofo buddies like you did NaN and II2... it me on .

You lost some buddies and you gave up on your SB.

It's almost like you're outing your homeboys to get back at them for something that wasn't there fault.

Oh well sad for you but get your head out your ass what you posted was wrong!!!!

Isn't it a small world me and boy's hang at SRO's too I still live in the
Dirty SB (Spring Branch) my boys are from the Nickel (NorthSide) man I can't wait to get some crawfish I enjoy there food.

This Bumpy Deek story/parable is pretty-well written, but it's really not much compared to "I was Tried ..." You dudes set the bar very high on yourselves right out of the gate. I expect you to do better the next time you air out The Deek. You should probably drink more when you write.
I think he's really mad because they got it cheaper than he did.
I think he's really mad because they got it cheaper than he did. Originally Posted by carkido45
That's what you call subsidized pussy. I'm guessing there's a few guys getting it for nothing thanks to his monthly donation.
When I met B_D, II2, and nan up at Splendor and he mentioned trying the SD thing I knew this would end bad. But I just met the dude so I STFU. Guess I shoulda spoke up.
Bunch of cocksuckers.. Pretty funny story though.

Hey BD. Cut the girl off! Don't ever contact her again. Unless you wanna just fuck her for $80.