This is Funny! - BIG BLUE WEENIE - I gave that Fucker the BIG BLUE WEENIE! - Funny!

This is really funny! :ro flmao:

A gent showed me the following about the BIG BLUE WEENIE in the Urban Dictionary.

BIG BLUE WEENIE:

When a waiter at a restaurant feels people in his section are assholes the waiter dips his penis in to the guests water until his penis starts to turn blue from the cold water then he serves the water to the guests and watches them take the first sip.

Waiter exclaims - I Just Gave that Fucker the BIG BLUE WEENIE!!

Maybe another tag line for me! I just gave that Fucker the BIG BLUE WEENIE! Lol

That's Funny right there!!

:ro flmao::roflm ao:
You are amused way too easily.
Maybe another tag line for me! I just gave that Fucker the BIG BLUE WEENIE! Lol Originally Posted by bonn11
Yeah that doesn't sound gay at alllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Say that to a Houston and see what happens!

That pistolero mod is like a porcupine he's full of points!
I would say that dipping it in chocolate milk would be much more appropos.
Come on man!

No chocolate milk.
Unfortunately E. Coli is typically colorless.
And we're off and running again! It's too easy. LOL'
Nothing to see here folks. Move along.
Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Originally Posted by bonn11
Says who?
Love it Bonn. When you send PM'S to da ladies you can say "I'd love to give you a Blue Hawaiian". Of course they will reply "Bonn that sounds so romantic... what's a Blue Hawaiian?"That's where I drill your ass pipe and say "aloha" when its time for me to go.

Lmao!!!! The responses are the best part of this thread lol
Oh dear Bonn. Don't pm me requesting to close this threAD as so many do when they realize they opened up a can of worms.

I will tell you the same thing I say to them.....

"You Wrote it, You Own It."

But while we're on the subject -

You know where the term Big White Weenie came from? There is not such thing, Big White Weenies are a Myth.

How about a Big Red Weenie? I can't say because Mokoa or Bonn11 will point me for medical speculation.
Don't point me but, Do the mods have that same opinion when someone hits the rtm button on them or do they say "yum bubblegum" ?
Chincho Chincho Chincho, don't let Pistolero in your head, it opens the door for dearhunter. You don't want that door opened.