Phone: (210) 374-5540
Email Address: misscrystalwhite69@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Jackson Keller/410 area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Never happened because she didn't show up.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: N/A. I PM'ed her, then we talked on the phone. We set up a time but then, when I confirmed, she said she was running late coming back from out of town. I can understand. Traffic is a bear during the holidays, etc. A little later she called me and explained her roommate (who is also a provider) had their apartment until much later. I agreed to push the session back until she had plenty of time to get everything ready and we could have the place to ourselves, AND WE FIRMED UP A SOLID TIME. I WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR ABOUT THE TIME AND THE LOCATION. I showed up at the (now third) scheduled time and...got NO answer when I knocked. I hate to give a girl a thumbs down, especially when trying to scratch out a living, but this one is a resounding NO! There is more responsible talent out there.
I love writing GREAT reviews on my girls and want everyone to be happy, but this was sheer irresponsibility on her part.
Recommendation: No
This is a NCNS report isn't it? Prepare to get moved.

But thanks for the input. Better luck next time.
Welcome to the forum. Big review for your first post ever.
Fucking lame ass ho
I love writing GREAT reviews on my girls and want everyone to be happy, but this was sheer irresponsibility on her part. Originally Posted by Kodiak210
"Your" girls? Freudian slip?

This is your first and only post.

Something doesn't add up, and it's not just your review count.
That 210 is suspicious, lol are you in that crew? Oh yeah, I know who runs that one. He writes a lot of good reviews for his girls too. Is this a second handle?
So how many bad reports does a girl need to be banned or removed? I am also new here, but not the hobby. So far, I have had better luck with girls from spas, bp, cl, and Qwest chat. My attempts here so far have given the girls and site a bad image. Is it even worth it? The only experience I have gotten is wasting time and gas. Christicutiepie, stood me up 3 times as well. First time I wasted nearly 5 hrs waiting. Was scheduled at 1:30, got there and text said was waiting for other provider to leave, 30 min later she asked could be moved to 3:30. Said fine. 3:30, still waiting on friend. I told her if not going to happen, just tell me so I can go. She said no I really want to get together, fine. 4:30, same crap and told her to tell me not happening, no response. I called, no answer so waited few and responded. Just a little bit longer. Here is 5:30, I told her I don't believe it anymore there is no way can be waiting still. No response, so called no answer. Left message, said why didn't you have the respect to just tell me wasn't going to happen after asking several time. You wasted my time, disrespectful. Finally she calls back saying she was sorry, she didn't mean to disrespect me. Her friend she shares apt with had a lot of spots. I asked what the prob was, she then also told me she had left and went to mall cause her friends bday was that night and got stuff she needed for it. What? And didn't tell me. So still being new and reading policy that must give provider ample time to explain, I agreed to make a make up appt the next morning at 10:30, said to call or text when there. Ok, great. I get there and guess what, no response to text or call. 12:30 rolls around and still nothing, continued to ignore my text and calls. Being the nice guy I am, I sent text on thanksgiving wishing her a happy one. Finally she responds and we schedule for Friday at 1:30, same crap just another day. Get there asked to move to 4 cause friend had appt at 2:30, and would give us more alone time. Fine, had to get chargerfor phone anyways since was dying. Get there at 4 told her was there and waiting. It is now sat 5:11 am and still waiting for response. She so disrespectful and immature. Why is she even allowed here? During the whole time of waiting, I would look on here. She has the ability to be logged on here and make post, but not able to communicate with clients? How disrespectful can one be? People like her ruin it for everyone. Needs to grow up, if this is a continuous thing for her, why is she able to list herself as a provider? She has screwed me over so bad and wasted so much of my time, makes me think twice about even participating in this anymore, just give up. Also, just to say, I have yet to find one that holds up to our appt. She is the worst though. I understand things come up, things happen. They do to all of us, but sorry not everytime. So far this has been the worst experience ever, even more so then my time in the military. Is there any lady's even here that have any respect or even hold there appts? What also sucks, is being a newbie still, I am limited to providers to get verified to see non newbie friendly ones. I am all for bng, qv, and some hhr just to test the water, get verfied, and to have references or background here. But looks like that won't be happening or atleast not very soon. Better chances with bp, atleast they show up. Might be bait n switch, but atleast you have option to walk away or get your rocks off. Versus no option only walk away blue balls and all. Sorry rant and being new, just tired of the crap and the level of maturity I have seen or encountered thus far.
A 3rd handle? lol

Someone's pimp hand is weak!
newbies, blue balls is no fun. but sometimes the best lays are flaky. sometimes they stay in shitholes. but they are still great lays.

Cristy cutie pie? never done her so don't know one way or another. do know if we start banning gals for ncns this place will become more male than seal team six. which might not be a bad thing.

advice. always have a cum dump backup for these situations. get used to these situations, they are part of the game. you want punctual, I would suggest going to Philly and trolling around the Wharton school of business.
Flinde, I don't have a problem with not being punctual, because I know I'm not all the time. I like to procrastinate sometimes. The problem is give me the same respect. Just let me know "communication". If asked going to happen or not, just say no or ask to reschedule don't keep saying yes and then hrs later just ignore me. No big deal to reschedule its respect both sides, unless becomes routine.
She has a reputatiin for doing this -guess you didn't know. However I hear she provides great service if you get to see her.
NCNS are not reviews. Moved to COED.
You'd think these guys would get tired of getting banned and creating new handles. Oh well, by end of day another 2 will be gone. Just serve out your vacations on the beach like good little children and stop the bullshit of bashing the girls.

I can ban them as many times as you can create them.

At least I have respect for the way ricky does it. he makes it a challenging game of chess or hide & seek, unlike the amateurs who just create one after another to stir shit.
Funny! Great wit!
Other posts on other boards, friend.
"Your" girls? Freudian slip?

This is your first and only post.

Something doesn't add up, and it's not just your review count. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot