Can a provider review a provider?

Let's say Provider A goes to see Provider B and pays for and receives a session.

Can Provider A write a review of Provider B?
A faux one can be written and posted In coed. There are some posted here. It is not attached to their profiles like when you write one. And they do not receive PA credit or access.
It has happened a few times in Dallas forums. She posts it in Coed. No credit is given.
Awesome, thanks!

I don't think she's looking for any sort of credit.

I have it on good authority that the session is gonna happen soon and then the review will be forthcoming...and its gonna be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could say more........ patience.
Are SC reviews still up for grabs?
  • Mokoa
  • 01-19-2015, 11:05 PM
Yes, they are.

If a provider wishes to review her experience at a strip club she may do so here in Coed.
Nice to know! !!
...and its gonna be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could say more........ patience. Originally Posted by tpepsi
Can't wait to see this. Lol
Awesome, thanks!

I don't think she's looking for any sort of credit.

I have it on good authority that the session is gonna happen soon and then the review will be forthcoming...and its gonna be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could say more........ patience. Originally Posted by tpepsi
Sounds like your their public relations manager. Is this thread just a publicity stunt To draw more attention to the review threAD?
Hmmmm interesting question sweetie,
I've seen it done before. I think there was one provider in Houston that did get credit. I think she was the only provider to ever get credit. She's not around anymore but it was Luxury Daphne. She wrote a review of a BP girl she saw.
Let's say Provider A goes to see Provider B and pays for and receives a session.

Can Provider A write a review of Provider B? Originally Posted by tpepsi
But aren't you a pimp?
I believe he is. But not a very successful one.

You should ask RR - he keeps up with that stuff.
......You should ask RR - he keeps up with that stuff. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
But not this thread. Or maybe he doesn't know. Although he says he blows for go, err, I mean "networks."