Strip club MILFs

I'm constantly hunting for MILFs at strip clubs. Usually I prefer (primarily English-speaking) ladies 35-50ish . I imagine many are "retired" by then but hopefully a few still in play. Any particular clubs or ladies anyone know of?
Splendors for sure.
Used to like that place. Also had a MILF working the door. What time of day would you say?
Splendors at lunch should fit the bill.
Splendors at lunch should fit the bill. Originally Posted by peabody
+1 KxxxxxY
MILFs? I am appreciative of any good-to-great looking dancer who is still pre-menopausal.

However: The strip club scene is my go to venue for the fresh eye candy of the 18-25 demographic in the flesh (not online!).
MILFs? I am appreciative of any good-to-great looking dancer who is still pre-menopausal.

However: The strip club scene is my go to venue for the fresh eye candy of the 18-25 demographic in the flesh (not online!). Originally Posted by ICU 812
To each their own. We can be glad we're not competing for the same resources. I enjoy not wondering if my eye candy is old enough to drive.
I'm constantly hunting for MILFs . . . Originally Posted by xfrankx
Are you from Nebraska, on a mission to Houston?
??
To each their own. We can be glad we're not competing for the same resources. I enjoy not wondering if my eye candy is old enough to drive. Originally Posted by xfrankx
Please re-read the post that you quoted. We are indeed competitors for ANY hot woman of legal age. For me the upper limiting parameter is the event horizon involving hot flashes.
Please re-read the post that you quoted. We are indeed competitors for ANY hot woman of legal age. For me the upper limiting parameter is the event horizon involving hot flashes. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That's my point. I'm perfectly fine with the rare post-menopausal babes. If you and I meet out you can take the daughter and I'll take the mother.
I recommend on Treasures day shift. Slender, sweet, and VGL. Mainly works weekends but she was aboard ship today. I’ve known her since before she put the M in MILF. I swear she gets prettier every year. Look for a MILFy type working the floor in a tasteful dress rather than standard stripper garb.
Day shift dancer at St.James, A****** ..... she's usually the first one up on stage ..... best and biggest natural boobs ever ..... so go in for an early lunch ..... you can thank me later .....
^^^thanks. Need to make a run up North!
The common theme seems to be day shift!!