Which sexual position do you Hate??

Okay, I'm going to put this out there.
I hate 69.... With me being on top!!
I don't like being on top of a guy with my ass in his face. Also I will never in a million years orgasm this way.

Next...
lick asshole
I don't like being on top of a guy with my ass in his face. Also I will never in a million years orgasm this way.

Next... Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
How about with you on the bottom??

Next... Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Lol...........this is useful knowledge to have! Thank you!

Not that I hate it.......but my least favorite position is doggie. Poor access to the girls, and I always imagine that the girl is working on her tax return while I'm back there.
I can't say I hate any position but my least favorite is CG. I still do it because for some women it's a good way for them to get off. It's just so standard in the hobby for the first position,
Lol...........this is useful knowledge to have! Thank you!

Not that I hate it.......but my least favorite position is doggie. Poor access to the girls, and I always imagine that the girl is working on her tax return while I'm back there. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Now if I could get her to do a good job on my taxes while I was fucking her doggie. Shit that would pay for the session. Any tax accountant-providers out there?

I hate missionary...it makes it hard for me to breathe...I prefer a good doggystyle pounding or my "famous" backward boogie position
I don't know if I'd say I hate it, but Mish is awfully boring compared to other positions.
I was going to say sitting in the chair while she fucks her boyfriend but I don't think that counts.
How about with you on the bottom?? Originally Posted by windowsidiot
Nope, then he tries to kill me with his cock. If he has a little cock then sure. lol

Guys if I let you 69 me with you on top now you know why. hahahaha
That leaves 69 on the side or standing. If u like standing 69 who carries whom??? Better start working out. LOL
I cannot stand mish.
Mish is my least fave, can't say I "hate" it though. It is a lot better if her knees are up over my shoulders. Maybe that no longer qualifies as mish???
Mish is my least fave, can't say I "hate" it though. It is a lot better if her knees are up over my shoulders. Maybe that no longer qualifies as mish??? Originally Posted by CynicalSapien
That would be: Deckchair, or, Ankles up, so not mish.
CG and reverse CG. My dick snapped years ago when things went wild too often.
Thank God it still works and is still straight. The perils of a bigger dick.
I prefer missionary but I'm the fool. The lover. I give and join.