New Hobbyist Need Advice

I'm new to the hobby and would like advice on how to start and get references built. Seems like a lot of providers require at least two references. Please help.
Search provider ads for "newbie" friendly providers. Once you have seen a few get This.

You shouldn't have any more problems
I always suggest starting off with Preferred411.com. many ladies here use it & it is a good way to start off even if you have no prior references. Also check some of the ladies ads and profiles, they will clearly state Newbie Friendly. Maybe start a thread in the ISO forum for Newbie friendly Providers and you'll find plenty of help there. Expect to be screened by these ladies & the best advise I can give you is to make things as easy as possible for them to screen you. The safer & more comfortable they feel, the more fun you'll have!

Welcome to the hobby my friend!

JaD
Thanks for the tips Gents. As far as getting Screened, what does that entail? A blood test? I'm in the military so I'm a clean cut guy and consider myself fairly normal with a healthy appetite.
Usually references or employment its really up to the girls.... If you get p411 dude that will help you out tons!! It'll make it easier for girls to screen you.
Alright, I just signed up for P411. I have to say that I felt pretty damn uncomfortable giving out my employer info (which is basically my livelyhood - but I did it anyway).
SCORE!!!

Here is my first review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=254505

Mods: I forgot to start the title with "Review," can one of you edit that for me? Thanks.

BTW, GREAT Site.
You don't need to start the title with "review"...it automatically comes up

Nice job
You don't need to start the title with "review"...it automatically comes up

Nice job Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Awesome! Thanks.

How do I get credit for the review? I see review numbers under people's names.
You will once a moderator approves it
You will once a moderator approves it Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Actually I screwed up.

I clicked on the NEW THREAD button to recreate this Review. Sorry for the Newbie mistake. I created the same post usiing the REVIEW Button.

Can you please DELETE the thread below? Thank You:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...50#post1459750
Rewrite it under the correct format we'll handle the rest.