Did Anybody Notice.....Al-Qeada Back In Charge

We are going to need a LOT more Drones.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...amadi/4317125/

Remind me again. How many American Soldiers died "liberating" this shithole?
I have it on good authority that Al Qeada is "on the run!"
I have it on good authority that Al Qeada is "on the run!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
They are running a hell of a lot harder than they were when your buddy, GW, left office. When Dub left office, they were laughing so hard they couldn't run!
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2014, 11:40 AM
they are in their "last throes" ... Mission accomplished ... fact of the matter is, Big Al hasn't been out of charge
Is that how Obama had the AQ "back on their heels" (Last night, President Obama defiantly declared that "al Qaeda is on its heels." The president made this claim at a fundraiser at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, CA)?

From them LAUGHING so hard because he told them ahead of time how long they needed to hold out for before he removed all forces from Afganistan?
They are running a hell of a lot harder than they were when your buddy, GW, left office. When Dub left office, they were laughing so hard they couldn't run! Originally Posted by bigtex
Really? Is that what your children reported to you binTex?
Yes, I do remember at the democratic convention in 2012 that the terrorists were on the run, Al Queada was destroyed, and Bin Laden was dead (as well as a lot of Navy Seals after the White House leaked the unit name).
Looks like you three are wanting another surge..
Dont we fund al quida in syria? So our team is winning?
Yes, I do remember at the democratic convention in 2012 that the terrorists were on the run, Al Queada was destroyed, and Bin Laden was dead (as well as a lot of Navy Seals after the White House leaked the unit name). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yea, that was a sad day....

It is their war now fuck 'em.
Yes, I do remember at the democratic convention in 2012 that the terrorists were on the run, Al Queada was destroyed, and Bin Laden was dead (as well as a lot of Navy Seals after the White House leaked the unit name). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you remember who created the mess to start with Admiral? Or does your peabrain not retain information that dates back to 2000 - 2008?
Haven't you already decided that George Bush was no good. This is about Obama and his inability to tell the truth. And that inablilty is causing Americans to die. Are you aware that almost as many Americans have died in Afghanistan as died in Iraq. The number of war dead in both wars is just about equally spread between two presidents and the democrats who voted for those wars in 2003.
Snort
Haven't you already decided that George Bush was no good. This is about Obama and his inability to tell the truth. And that inablilty is causing Americans to die. Are you aware that almost as many Americans have died in Afghanistan as died in Iraq. The number of war dead in both wars is just about equally spread between two presidents and the democrats who voted for those wars in 2003. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OK, so the slate was wiped clean when Bush left office.

You're right JDIdiot. America was never in better shape. Our military was getting soft from inactivity. Our economy was booming.

One thing you failed to mention, though. You were just as big a dipshit during Bush's administration, so in your case the dead brain cells seem to be equally spread between the two presidents.