Do you Tea Party folks need time to mourn?

• WTF
  • 11-07-2012, 07:32 AM
How much time do you need?

WHo will be the first to be a man and step forewatd and be gracious in defeat?

HatingKayla? I doubt it

joe blow? Probably not.

JD? Moving to a farm

nevergivesitathought? Hey buddy, you can do it. Drink a cup of Castrol Oil and step up to the plate.

Mitt ran a good race. He probably did not have to go so far right of Perry on immigration , fatal flaw there but he didn't fall for the Tea Nut call to talk about Libya. So my hat is off to him. Kinda like McCain did not talk up the Muslim stupid shit. There are some adults in your party, you just gotta take away the keys of the Tea Nuts...all you'll wind up with is some chicken nuggets from Chick Fil A!
There are some adults in your party, you just gotta take away the keys of the Tea Nuts...all you'll wind up with is some chicken nuggets from Chick Fil A! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah but the few adults in their party soon get thrown under the bus!
They need to break away from the Republican Party and "occupy" Boston Harbor. Or MY ASS!

anybody seen IBCRYING? I guess he'll be changing his photoshop files today.

At least COG claims he had not stake in this game since he was against Romney.

HA HA HA HA HA HA
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pitiful an pathetic pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup's dribbling shit in all of the threads again. Clean up on thread one, BigKoTex!

We will wait until the end of another four years of Obamanous,
so we can all mourn together in the bread lines.

ha ha ha ha
I'm not a "tea party" guy, but I know a lot of them.
They understand that the 2014 mid terms are just two years away.
1/3 of the Senators and all of the House knows this as well. They saw what happenned in 2010, and they know that if things do not get better, the same thing can happen again.
The old saying goes, "all politics is local". The Tea Party knows this very well.
The movement has already started in Texas. We're not going to mourn, we're going to secede.
The movement has already started in Texas. We're not going to mourn, we're going to secede. Originally Posted by ThrillBill88