Hillary E-Mail

The phone transcript is not hearsay Originally Posted by matchingmole
The phone transcript clearly does not say what your ilk claims it says.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

looks like the e-mail probe is heating up again for the Hildabeast Originally Posted by Hotrod511
So, back to the actual OP. The deeper the investigations go on the left, the deeper they expose additional dirt on the left. Obama and Hillary would have been very happy to have a lot of this Schifft go away.
So, back to the actual OP. The deeper the investigations go on the left, the deeper they expose additional dirt on the left. Obama and Hillary would have been very happy to have a lot of this Schifft go away. Originally Posted by eccielover
Hillary and Bill have been investigated more than anyone. You people are as big a frauds as the Clintons
Hillary and Bill have been investigated more than anyone. You people are as big a frauds as the Clintons Originally Posted by themystic
Who mentioned Bill? He was already impeached, but not convicted and lost his law license. I said Obama and Hillary. Keep focus Mystic. I know it's hard when your handlers can't feed you answers fast enough to refute what's actually going on.
The phone transcript clearly does not say what your ilk claims it says. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was beautiful
Trump is screwed
It was beautiful Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yes it was.
Billary she still thinks he's not the potus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
It was beautiful
Trump is screwed
Originally Posted by matchingmole
It truly is. It vindicates Trump, and doesn't say what your ilk claims it says.
It truly is. It vindicates Trump, and doesn't say what your ilk claims it says. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sure Jan.........
It vindicates Trump, and doesn't say what your ilk claims it says.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
my Elk says Trump is guilty..

elk.jpg
Sure Jan......... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Article II Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution -- "he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed"
  • WTF
  • 09-30-2019, 12:08 PM
Article II Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution -- "he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Better be careful using executed around Treasonous Trump.

Better be careful using executed around Treasonous Trump.
Originally Posted by WTF
Article II Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution -- "he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed"

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2669343
Hillary and Bill have been investigated more than anyone. You people are as big a frauds as the Clintons Originally Posted by themystic
I nominate this for dumbest statement of the year.