Hypothetical situation

Here's a hypothetical situation. Would like to hear everyone's feedback.

You contact a provider in the hopes of seeing them for the first time. This provider has countless positive reviews and you're confident in your research that she is legit. No scams, no deposits, fair rates, good tcb. This provider is hosting from a house and has a male roommate. You ask if there is a time the male roommate is not around and she says "he's always here." You will be alone in the providers room while the male roomate is on a different floor of the house. Do you go ahead and pull the trigger or do you avoid like the plague?
Depends on the provider
I have done it a few times. I am sure it has happened to most of us without knowing it.
If she is willing to tell you the dude will be there I wouldn't worry about it. It is the ones you don't know about to be concerned
you got PA

is he spoke of at all in reports

my best guess without PA RUN
you got PA

is he spoke of at all in reports

my best guess without PA RUN Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It's never been mentioned in past reports but this is a new living situation for this given provider
It's never been mentioned in past reports but this is a new living situation for this given provider Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
then I go with post #3 and #2
and is she just renting from him????
I forgot

the one time did kinda the same was for a short time she had 2 female room mates

another hooker and a stripper

I was thinking pass
but I go

the other hooker stayed in living room

but when I get there she not ready and asked the stripper to give me a show till she was out of the shower
I got a bare back stripper slide

she goes and the one I went see gets in bed with me

and says I should have told you first. But if she gives you a bbsl and one of ya fucked up and in it went. I'm cutting it off as she holding it about to give a bbbj.

mmmm Whew LOL

ps is the guy a TS and maybe also a hooker ????
Agreed with the others.. if she is telling you it should be cool... go with a QV first time and see if you are comfortable with the situation! Let us know how it goes!!!
Agreed with the others.. if she is telling you it should be cool... go with a QV first time and see if you are comfortable with the situation! Let us know how it goes!!! Originally Posted by Whynot2022
The only reservation I have is when she told me "he's always here." How can he possibly always be there? It just made me think he's more of a p*mp than a roommate. I don't deal with p*mps or girls who have them
Who is it
I have done it a few times. I am sure it has happened to most of us without knowing it. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Oh yeah, a couple times it was obvious but I agree with Pillow and bet it's way more common than we know.
I believe I’ve seen this provider, you having nothing to worry about. The fact that she tells you he is there should tell you that you have nothing to worry about.
In the building, okay. In the room, nfw.
Would like to hear everyone's feedback.

You will be alone in the providers room while the male roomate is on a different floor of the house. Do you go ahead and pull the trigger or do you avoid like the plague? Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
wells the first ...thing ta do be ta asks ...ta sees his ...cock!

...ans ifs it dones be ofs ...an appropriate length ...an girth thens it be time fer jimmie ...bliss