Have you saved money since covid

With the lack of decent providers and the increasing rates, I have definitely saved money since covid.
I have hobbied more selectively. Sometimes I roughly add up the money spent on ass since my first hooker in 1982....could be retired, lol. Oh well.
I have definately saved . None of these girls ever answer!!!
Sent 20 messages out today and not 1 reply in over 3 hrs.
my first hooker in 1982 Originally Posted by sexguy45
82???

...weres yas ons ...the same covered ...wagon as commie mummy?
Money is tighter since and prices up, I had to cut back 25-35%
Also started seeing my favs more and not wasting good dollars on the trash that think they are worth what the real good ones want.
I hope they starve....
Money is tighter since and prices up, I had to cut back 25-35%
Also started seeing my favs more and not wasting good dollars on the trash that think they are worth what the real good ones want.
I hope they starve.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Me too! Seeing only your faves sounds like good business. And my 1st hook was in 1976, Chippewa st. IJS
my 1st hook was in 1976 Originally Posted by stiffchicken
I find that since covid I'm more willing to seek out and pay higher donations on some higher quality providers mixed in with the bargain "for the thrill of it" girls.
Net result is I'm spending near the same but on fewer encounters.
I find that since covid I'm more willing to seek out and pay higher donations on some higher quality providers mixed in with the bargain "for the thrill of it" girls.
Net result is I'm spending near the same but on fewer encounters. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
C19 who cares. I'm saving money as to many are in a shooting zone or you'll see car again zone, make that till they hit something with your car.
C19 who cares. I'm saving money as to many are in a shooting zone or you'll see car again zone, make that till they hit something with your car. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ya need to try and keep up sir! Note the title of the thread: "Have you saved money since covid".

I believe you save money simply because you don't participate in the "hobby".
Ya need to try and keep up sir! Note the title of the thread: "Have you saved money since covid".

I believe you save money simply because you don't participate in the "hobby". Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
save money by not going where bullets fly freely

I believe you save money simply because you don't participate in the "hobby". Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
At leastim not the only one who notices.
Pre-covid , I would definitely take a lot more chances. Didn't really care if a set up an appointment for 80or 100 and only got a cbj with my pants still on because they were ugly. Not willing to take those chances with new 150-200 rates