What are everyone’s media sources? I’ll go first.

I read Gateway Pundit, Citizen Free Press, and Revolver News.

I listen to Alex Jones, War Room with Steve Bannon, Mike Adams the Health Ranger Podcast, Peter Schiff for finance, Wayne Allen Root, and Stew Peters.

I Watch Real Americas Voice T.V. and Tucker Carlson.

I’m interested to know other peoples news sources.
I would never have guessed!!

Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Your emojis aren't the retort you think they are.
But I notice you didn't list your sources. Chicken?
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2022, 02:28 PM
I watch cnbc during the day.

Watch none for information at night.

Fox Business has a chick on between 2-3 that is pretty good.

There are great print sources from both the left and right but if you lister to Tucker or Rachel....you may be to biased to catch the nuances
Your emojis aren't the retort you think they are.
But I notice you didn't list your sources. Chicken? Originally Posted by Ducbutter

You can't really call "all knowing" a source for 1bm1.
Sometimes I get my news from Berryberry up in the Pittsburgh sandbox. That guy is on top of it!
But I utilize many sources to get my news most of the time
  • Tiny
  • 08-09-2022, 03:31 PM
Television: CNN, Fox, CNBC, network Sunday shows (e.g. Meet the Press)

Print: Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Financial Times, New York Times

Once in a while I'll watch Bloomberg television (don't get it with my cable service), BBC World News, and MSNBC and read the New York Post. I also listen a lot to Doctor Radio if that qualifies.

None of this is necessarily an indication of my political beliefs. I watch Rachel Maddow and Laurence O'Donnell from time to time just to get pissed off, at them. And to know what true Progressives are thinking.

Btw, One of the good things I like about this site is I get exposed to other peoples' views, who don't think like the people I hang around with. For example, Eccieuser, who is perhaps the only true blood Progressive on this site, has some interesting things to say from time to time. Both of us have a strong Libertarian streak on social issues, so we actually agree on a number of things.
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2022, 04:13 PM
Way some you post...I'd swear you were listening to Rusk reruns
... I surely get a good bit of info - right here - in the forum!
From the sorry lot of you mates here! ...

... ... ...

#### Salty
I watch cnbc during the day.

Watch none for information at night.

Fox Business has a chick on between 2-3 that is pretty good.

There are great print sources from both the left and right but if you lister to Tucker or Rachel....you may be to biased to catch the nuances Originally Posted by WTF
CNBC? So your year to date losses are about 30%? I pity the fools that follow Jim Cramer's advice. It used to be a great network, I admit. Now it's a bunch of clowns who push Bitcoin and deny the recession. I moved on.
Television: CNN, Fox, CNBC, network Sunday shows (e.g. Meet the Press)

Print: Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Financial Times, New York Times

Once in a while I'll watch Bloomberg television (don't get it with my cable service), BBC World News, and MSNBC and read the New York Post. I also listen a lot to Doctor Radio if that qualifies.

None of this is necessarily an indication of my political beliefs. I watch Rachel Maddow and Laurence O'Donnell from time to time just to get pissed off, at them. And to know what true Progressives are thinking.

Btw, One of the good things I like about this site is I get exposed to other peoples' views, who don't think like the people I hang around with. For example, Eccieuser, who is perhaps the only true blood Progressive on this site, has some interesting things to say from time to time. Both of us have a strong Libertarian streak on social issues, so we actually agree on a number of things. Originally Posted by Tiny
CNN? New York Times? Are you sure you're a conservative?
No wonder you GMO'd yourself with the deadly clot shot!
Sometimes I get my news from Berryberry up in the Pittsburgh sandbox. That guy is on top of it!
But I utilize many sources to get my news most of the time Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks for the kind words !!!
Thanks for the kind words !!! Originally Posted by berryberry
So what are your favorite sources of information?
well.. what do I follow. hmm.... there were stuff i followed or used to follow...

websites: (this is in the exact order I read in)
Drudge Report
Real Clear Politics
Townhall
---------
Politico (It use to be part of my daily reading, now its once in a blue moon)
Michelle Malkin under different websites (It use to be part of my daily reading, now its once in a blue moon)
Revolver (read it once in awhile)

Radio: (I was listening to them on the radio 6 years ago, until my radio or headset broke, don't know which. haven't listened to them since)
Neal Boortz (retired)
Rush Limbaugh (RIP)
Sean Hannity
Michael Savage (semi-retired, runs youtube video podcast)

TV:
Fox News (once in awhile)
Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson
OAN (once in awhile)

OPEDs
Walter Williams (RIP)
Larry Elder
Pat Buchanan
Byron York
Cal Thomas