Visions: What’s the current situation?

Anybody been going since things opened back up a little? How are the girls? Lap Dance Booths or Party room available? Just curious. I miss being able to pop in an a whim.
It’s open but slow from what I have seen. They may get busy later on Fri and Sat nights but what used to be decent afternoon/early business has not returned. I think there is a shortage of dancers. I saw today that The Hustler Club in the quarter was giving $1,000 signing bonuses.

They were doing dances in the whatever they call that room to the left of the one with the little booths.
Not my thing bit I did see about 20 cars or so there when I passed by last friday about 930pm
It’s open but slow from what I have seen. They may get busy later on Fri and Sat nights but what used to be decent afternoon/early business has not returned. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Anyone have an update on the afternoons since they opening at 11 now? Thinking about going by since the storm blew through...
I don’t think they are back to opening at 11:00. Website still says Tues-Sat 4:00 - 1:00
Any good talent? Might be in the area soon and could stop by.
Went last night early. 6:30-8:30. 7-8 dancers same number of customers. They are back to using the lap dance booths for dances and dance prices have gone up to $35. I got 3 dances during which she quoted me $500 plus her unknown cost for the party room. I just said I am good in here. Lol.