Review Confusion

I have been a member for a long time and only recently decided to do limited reviews. I appreciate all the guys that review so many girls but I like being UTR.

So I do a review, not trashing anyone, just not recommending them. Within about a hour I get 2 PMs from her complaining about the review. I would not think anyone would get all "Yes" on recommendations? With all the different likes and dislikes it makes no sense that every guy would recommend every provider every time.

I would think that honest reviews would help providers and hobbyist alike in evaluating who they would click with.

I am missing something? If I am not happy do I just not review?

Thanks!!
Here's the cold bottom line: you're not here to make them happy. It's the other way around. And if you're not happy after a session it's up to you whether you post a review or not. But the reviews are for us, the guys, as buyers looking to make the best use of our funds. They're not to pad the egos of the ladies. "No" reviews are a double-edged sword - there's no escaping that reality. But you ultimately gain more credibility with the guys and ladies when you give an accurate account of a session, good or bad.

Keep posting reviews - we appreciate it!
PDid is correct. Again, these sites are for the men, not women. These sites are an information and exchange of information site (Reviews) of women to see which women we choose to spend our money on.

The Women, Providers, Hookers, Whores, albeit whatever name/title you choose are here for our pleasure and are here to fulfill what extra we need. Their ads are merely window store fronts for us to shop as we choose which holiday gift to enjoy as in mouth, pussy, ass, hand, etc.

When one does not meet the expectations that their advertising states, we write about it and share the info with fellow men so they can make an informed decision on who not to spend their money on. White Knights & Chicken Shits who fear the ramifications of a negative review need not review. However, if they don't review they are screwing over their fellow Hobbiests who may have a similar experience with buyers remorse.

If you do write a review and she sends you pms attacking you for it, then she has access to it and she needs to be banned and/or the Wks who obtain her services for a discount in order to get the info. From what I see. You have 2 reviews and only one of them is an ECCIE Provider.

But if you are not happy with the service she provided. Hell yes you need to write a review!!
Provider POV: I believe you should review your provider based on all the key elements she provides. Your review should be direct, informative and honest. Don't let providers bully you out of doing reviews and don't let hobbyists bully you for not giving them enough info to jack off to. Do the review and keep contributing to the community.

I appreciate honest reviews but if I did something or otherwise that wasn't enjoyed I would like to know so that I may improve my service and so forth. The only thing that doesn't make sense is: How is a lady to know how to improve her service if she cannot read what is written and know what he complained about if he doesn't tell her outright. Maybe another line could be added to the review (public view) giving the reason for a no recommendation? IDK. Just thinking outside the box. Crawling back in it now.

Edit: Oh, and if she is sending you angry PMs etc you can report them as harassment as that goes against the guidelines. You are sharing your experience of a session as a member here and she has no right to harass you for doing so. Report it. If she wants to tell her side she can do so here in this forum without the BS PMs.

KKA
As long as the review is not written visciously and there was a definite bait-n-switch/intentional deception/out right lies, write it.

All the above is correct.
Was she complaining about getting a NO or about something in the ROS??????
At least no one has accused you of having a stinky penis... Yet.
At least no one has accused you of having a stinky penis... Yet. Originally Posted by CamilleFox69

[Staff edit. M]
If she was bitching about an issue in the The Rest of The Story (ROS) section, then you need to turn that hooktard in. Just hit the RTM button and let the local modtards handle it.
[Staff edit. M] Originally Posted by mayorcastro
Sounds like an interesting [Staff edit. M]
Looked like a fair review to me. Thanks.
I would think if she saw the ROS she may not be upset, you stated her limits (which has every right to have) simply didn't meet your expectations ( which you have every right to have). If anything it informs others about her limits which will clearly set expectation for her clients.
[Staff edit. M] Originally Posted by mayorcastro
Looks like you got Staff Edited. Perhaps you will gain more favor by blowing the staff.
Back to original programming. Seems to be getting off topic.
At least no one has accused you of having a stinky penis... Yet. Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
TFF!