Bonn11 new MOD in SA?

We're going to be balls deep in points now! Nothing surprises me any more. I better check to see if my reviews are still there!
  • savak
  • 11-01-2014, 09:37 PM

this is the kind of shit you just cant make up...

what kind of freebies is he gonna be asking for as a mod, no upcharge on greek?
SL for the money, Whispers for the show, flinde to get ready and Bonn11 to drill your ass pipe.... sounds about right!
Chocolate milk for everyone!
We're going to be balls deep in points now! Nothing surprises me any more. I better check to see if my reviews are still there! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Check Maine! Or is it Check mate! They are ass-piping Slamdango deep in it!
This is NOT a Welcome thread for Bonn11. This is a thread for those whom might have issue with this decision to voice their opinion or concerns. There is a "sticky" for the that a boy posts.
This is NOT a Welcome thread for Bonn11. This is a thread for those whom might have issue with this decision to voice their opinion or concerns. There is a "sticky" for the that a boy posts. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well

Out with it sir...... If this is a thread for those that have "concerns" .... Kick it off!

If ya got a "wild hare up your ass" share it!

Are ya prepared to see Points replaced with Piping? Instead of getting a message in a post that says .... "Check your PMs Sir".... you could be reading..... "This is going to be 30 seconds of the most excruciating pain you're likely to ever experience."

(do remember the proper response...... "C'mon Man!"

So tell us what is bugging you but keep in mind that “It’s your ass on the line."
I think that a lot of you are freaking out over nothing.

Wait and see how it turns out. Perhaps he will be a great moderator, just like Aztec Prince.

Now, if you fucktards have a problem with Saint Christopher's decision, blame yourselves. Why didn't you volenteer to become a modtard?

I see a lot of you trying to help the new hooktards, why didn't you volenteer?

Fuck! Why don't you all volenteer right now?

modapplications@eccie.net

Stop trying to jump this poor smuck's ass by armchair-quarterbacking the owner's decision and actually do something about it.

If you are right, Bonn gets removed and St Christopher will have a new volenteer to succeed him.

... Additionally, SL, why would you think that the owner would give two fucks or even notice this thread?
Volunteer
I think that a lot of you are freaking out over nothing.

Nobody is FREAKING out!

Wait and see how it turns out. Perhaps he will be a great moderator, just like Aztec Prince.

Good point!

Now, if you fucktards have a problem with Saint Christopher's decision, blame yourselves. Why didn't you volenteer to become a modtard?

Whispers and I have offered to help here in San Antonio well over a year a go.

I see a lot of you trying to help the new hooktards, why didn't you volenteer?

Answered!

Fuck! Why don't you all volenteer right now?

Ok, I volunteer right damn now! (Did I spell volunteer correctly?)

modapplications@eccie.net

Stop trying to jump this poor smuck's ass by armchair-quarterbacking the owner's decision and actually do something about it.

As a fellow board member aren't "we" allowed to voice our opinions? You know like "you're doing right now!.

If you are right, Bonn gets removed and St Christopher will have a new volenteer to succeed him.

I'm ready to go cheese dick! If I'm in first order of business is point your ass for NOT knowing the rules. The "sticky" is a "WELCOME" thread. Not a place to voice ones disapproval or voice ones opinion. That's 2-5 points for thread Hi-jacking. Well that's a fact in Dallas but here in beautiful SA... who knows?

... Additionally, SL, why would you think that the owner would give two fucks or even notice this thread? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Simple... he's a fan. Plus we send a lot of time chatting about the idiots on this board that totally fuck up and find the need to start over and create a new handle. Doesn't take long and they are right back at it!

Volunteer Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Thanks for the correction Sweat-Tits.
[B]Simple... he's a fan. Plus we send a lot of time chatting about the idiots on this board that totally fuck up and find the need to start over and create a new handle. Doesn't take long and they are right back at it! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Touché
  • Netx9
  • 11-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Holy sh!t!! Can I say that in this thread?
Thanks for the correction Sweat-Tits. Originally Posted by Simon Riley

*sweet-tits*

Welcome.
*sweet-tits*

Welcome. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
LOL! Love you!