It has been a long time since a MOD brought the kind of reactions to the board that BONN11 has.....

I have never met the young lady (I will have to rectify that some day... no bonn11 I did not mean what you were thinking Originally Posted by a10bomb
Dang it Bonn!!! I was pouring some creamer into my coffee when I read this. Lol. Originally Posted by Guest100114-1
Sir Bonn11..

You are too kind…Thank you very much for the lovely compliment…

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
She's bending over in her avatar....

What I want to know is: Purrrsia, if you're elected President, is bonn11 the First Lady?

Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
He's a MOD now so he's on his way to political greatness!

What I want to know is: Purrrsia, if you're elected President, is bonn11 the First Lady?

Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
No chocolate milk at all; just clean white milkshake. LOL Originally Posted by bonn11
Viva le Bonn! Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

This episode of lactose sodomy was interesting, and if the two consenting adults enjoyed it, who really can say anything other than, that isn't my cup of milk, or tea.

Its not something I think I would enjoy, but heck Bonn11 he likes to tread on the wild side, enjoys spinning a yarn.

I don't think that his milk drinking is any more dangerous than her spooge drinking.

And its about time Bonn11 got some of his on medicine! Originally Posted by colt
Gotcha covered, Boss. Behold: The Ass Pipe.

Attachment 333430 Originally Posted by PDid

Search Daaaaaman and his reviews. When I read Bonn's reviews, I see Bonn11 as the Daaaaaman of San Antonio. Over the top, legend of the ass pipe plunder. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

It's Bonn's world. We just live in it. Originally Posted by PDid

Bonn, you're too old to be this immature. As if anyone could decide for a provider who they'd see. YOU earned your rep. Simple. Don't blame others. Originally Posted by Netx9
You should hope he takes that advice!

Another Bonn11 thread?

Really? Originally Posted by Mokoa
In the event you are curious about Bonn11 cock's origin: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1060802

Some say a German/ English translation is useful.....others already know, and alas some are Still Looking. Originally Posted by Usual suspects
This thread wasn't about Bonn11's dick and nobody mentioned Bonn11's dick until YOU did... So I think you DO like it Originally Posted by Novatx

this is how I imagine bonn when he gets into his 70's and people start calling him out or challenging him.

super banana-hammock for his juiced-up roid-schlong Originally Posted by savak