End of Liberty?

Do you think our liberty is being infringed? What do you think about this video? Is it bias or unbiased ? What's your opinion on this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQv-s...ayer_embedded#!
Hyperinflation is the only plan that the government has to reduce the debt. Ten years from now we'll be looking back at 2008 wishing we had just gone ahead and let Wall street crumble and GM fail. We would have been much better off in the long run but then the government wouldn't have the control it has today.
Do you think our liberty is being infringed? What do you think about this video? Is it bias or unbiased ? What's your opinion on this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQv-s...ayer_embedded#! Originally Posted by DaDude007
It's simple, the people need to wake up to the fact that we are living in a police state, that is becoming more and more restrictive. The agenda that our government is following is designed to strip us of our liberties, and destroy the sovereignty of our country. BTW, it's not the Democrats, it's not the Republicans, it's all of our traitorous politicians.

LS
Too long. Like the TSA part, should just be a stand alone video or the whole video should be about TSA type abuses.

Too many people's jobs now depends on govt control.
I think the video is too damn long. Also they are selling gold and silver.(conflict of intrest)
Screw Gold and Silver. If things get so bad that the entire monetary system collapses, you had best be invested in a good 12 gauge, lots of shells, and plenty of can goods.

When things get that bad, a can of Pork and Beans will be worth more than a pound of Gold.
  • Seedy
  • 12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Hyperinflation is the only plan that the government has to reduce the debt. Ten years from now we'll be looking back at 2008 wishing we had just gone ahead and let Wall street crumble and GM fail. We would have been much better off in the long run but then the government wouldn't have the control it has today. Originally Posted by boardman
Well said, dead on target.
Screw Gold and Silver. If things get so bad that the entire monetary system collapses, you had best be invested in a good 12 gauge, lots of shells, and plenty of can goods.

When things get that bad, a can of Pork and Beans will be worth more than a pound of Gold. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie,
I agree with you. I asked in a thread a while back for someone to explain the intrinsic value of gold and never got a clear answer.
I understand why it has value and has for 5000+ years, I just don't buy that it's value is intrinsic.
Foolish me. I thought this thread was about The Sandbox.

Lest I be accused of hijacking or failing to stay on topic:

Foolish me. I thought this thread was about The Sandbox.

Lest I be accused of hijacking or failing to stay on topic:

Originally Posted by TexasGator
Now that's the Post of the week!!!
Oh Chit- I need to be a politician......They get all the good stuff....

Or plan an exit strategy to my own self sustained island, or self sustained country. Colombia maybe?
Hyperinflation is the only plan that the government has to reduce the debt. Ten years from now we'll be looking back at 2008 wishing we had just gone ahead and let Wall street crumble and GM fail. We would have been much better off in the long run but then the government wouldn't have the control it has today. Originally Posted by boardman
This is so true. We would have been on our way out of this shit hole by now.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."- Thomas Jefferson
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."- Thomas Jefferson Originally Posted by Smoke2nd
My congratulations to a man who recognizes that the Bankers (especially the international bankers) represent the greatest threat to our liberty. They have destroyed our economy, and laughed all the way to the bank (pun intended).

LS
Jackie,
I agree with you. I asked in a thread a while back for someone to explain the intrinsic value of gold and never got a clear answer.
I understand why it has value and has for 5000+ years, I just don't buy that it's value is intrinsic. Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman, I may be wrong... I'm not really good with history. But, in the olden days they use gold as currency; the Federal Reserve Bank took the gold and made it into paper bills, a better way off currency. That's why the smart ppl are the one's investing in gold, those precious metal hold value while the US dollar doesn't really hold value... I may be wrong, it's been awhile since I had US History, but I do know the gold was a currency and the Gold was replaced by paper bills. sorry, I'm a lttle drunk when I wrote this, hoped it made sense.