I would never advocate.....

I would never advocate multiple handle using...but...if you HAD to choose a new/other handle, what would it be?

This gave me the idea for this thread.

Well we will know when Big Papa is back in town, someone will register as HorseDickedMcBigBalls. Originally Posted by Wayward
I so wanted to reg as drawyaw on the P, but I had the other handle working and no one would ever ban it, well ck1942 did after reading something on the Y. But then his battleship was torpedoed and all was forgiven.

Who can guess my HD handle?
Cool thread!!!

A friend of mine had an email that was wienerwithcheese lol. I've always wanted to do that one cause I know I could find plenty of avatars to go with it lmao.
I so wanted to reg as drawyaw on the P, but I had the other handle working and no one would ever ban it, well ck1942 did after reading something on the Y. But then his battleship was torpedoed and all was forgiven.

Who can guess my HD handle? Originally Posted by Wayward
Kosair, you one man lynch mob.
You mean like reincarnation?

I would come back as Carkido46. No brains needed.
I just realized we/them/us may be ruining future fun...Mods please . . .act like you didn't see this thread.
Kosair, you one man lynch mob. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Funny I was gonna say the same thing Wayward hahaha. I don't know anything about all that crap but the name is always mentioned so I figured gotta be it lol.
He would be so flattered. Where is Kosair anyway? Strange he wouldn't pop in over here just to say hi and stuff. You don't suppose he would be hiding behind another handle? sofia do you have any thoughts on your ex-running buddy?

We came so close to having all the Islanders register as Carkiddo49 trough carkiddo117 but were afraid that it wouldn't be viewed as humorous or with favor here.
I would come back as Mackenzie of Houston, then successful convince you all that I deserve another chance and that I can be a great provider.

I’d also jack my rate to 400/hr but give wayward & deerhunter freebies to write glowing reviews of me.
then successful convince you all that I deserve another chance and that I can be a great provider.. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You've been there and done that Ms. Subway...jury's still out though I'm afraid...
Haha Brooke. If you could pull that off you would be provider of the year
You've been there and done that Ms. Subway...jury's still out though I'm afraid... Originally Posted by Wakeup
lol ...

Does anyone know if that thread is on eraps? I'm gonna have to put a link to it in my sig line.

And for the 1,000,000,000,000,00th time .. I did not NCNS that guy. He was late and I went to subway.

Peace out,
MckenzieofHouston ... formally known as Brooke Wild

PS. I'd see you for free also wakeup
I would be blowpoppa. An homage to my mentor.
Phaedrus, as in...

What is good,
And what it is not good, Phaedrus?
Need we anyone to show us these things?

It was taken on the P...don't know if it's taken here.
I would come back as Mackenzie of Houston, then successful convince you all that I deserve another chance and that I can be a great provider.

I’d also jack my rate to 400/hr but give wayward & deerhunter freebies to write glowing reviews of me. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
..........smartest hooktard idea in days.

I would come back as Zed.