AshleyJayy New And Excited

pretty sure calling someone an all out "liar" is a direct insult..

pretty sure that's against the rules here..

welcome Ashley!
Truth is an absolute defense. She’s clearly changed her story from her original post. That’s a prima facie case for lying. She’s more than welcome to prove us wrong. But it simply doesn’t make sense.
Truth is an absolute defense. She’s clearly changed her story from her original post. That’s a prima facie case for lying. She’s more than welcome to prove us wrong. But it simply doesn’t make sense.
  • HUMP!
  • 09-15-2018, 12:34 PM
TWINS!
Or no. Okay, no.
Perhaps they can team up for doubles?
I am just here for how this turns out....
pretty sure calling someone an all out "liar" is a direct insult..

pretty sure that's against the rules here..

welcome Ashley! Originally Posted by honest_abe
Pretty sure I don’t care what you think. You’re obviously late to this party and don’t know what’s going on.

Never called her a liar ....read again ..you’re grasping at straws...but hey you’re welcome to RTM it if you have a problem...mash that red triangle hall monitor LMAO ��
nice..
Welp I’m back!!
Welcome back. Not surprised.
AshleyJayy is up and running!

welcome welcome!
??
?? Originally Posted by Kourtney Starr
Exactly...still not verified..
patience, patience..
Def didn’t steal pics. I’m able to verify. Lost access to previous account. Originally Posted by AshleyJayy
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060903636 Originally Posted by Kourtney Starr
I’m not stealing pictures. I have verification pictures tattoos and all for anyone who needs them. Someone hacked my other account. I AMMM KourtneyStarr/KourtneyLuvv Originally Posted by AshleyJayy

the both of you need to contact staff.......ASAP

houston@eccie.net

don't delay.......................