I am so depressed...

I bought a slab of ribs tonight, had a great supper and had about a half rack left. I just went in the kitchen, grabbed another rib for a snack, got one bite and dropped the damn thing with most of the meat still on there. Before I could snatch it up and envoke the 5 second rule, my dog grabbed it and took off. Bastard.

Now, I am so ashamed of myself for wasting a rib. Will someone please offer me a nice set of boobs for me to rehab on? Please??
Hey look at it this way your dog loves you more than any woman civilian or professional ever will. He/she deserves a couple of ribs for putting up with your old ass...

Now would one of you lovely ladies post a picture of her ta ta's to help old RL out. The rest of us promise not to look
damn that sucks babe.....that ius why I am "pet free"..lol

wish I was there
I don't mind pet-free as long as you aren't boob-free... now if you free your boobs, we're rocking.

I just wish my dog would get that shit-eating grin off of his face. Bastard.
(.) (.)
Titties!!!

Thank you, feeling better now.
(.) (.) Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Come on Kynsley you can do better than that RL is in dire need of boob pics and my goodness you are most decidedly in possession of an awesome set to show him. Its for medical purposes not just because he's a perv
Hopefully this pic will cheer you up!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG953319.jpg (103.0 KB, 83 views)
Now we're talking!
BC, eccie keeps eating my tits and regurgitating them
Regurgititties...
.....and had about a half rack left. I just went in the kitchen, grabbed another rib for a snack, got one bite and dropped the damn thing with most of the meat still on there. Before I could snatch it up and envoke the 5 second rule, my dog grabbed it and took off. ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. .... Originally Posted by Road Lizard

I thought I was on one of those dog forums and the rest of the post was going to read

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX = should I give my dog the rest of the ribs or should I be a glutton pig and only share half?
Well RL 1st I was mad as can be because you did a major foul by dropping ribs. But now I'm more pissed that I can't get any of my pics to load. Well maybe Eccie just doesn't like my boobs anymore 😂
Noooo...keep trying! Eccie ate Kynsley's boob and it finally posted after a while.

Let's face, if you have ribs & boobs, it's a damn party!
titties..........
Attached Images File Type: jpg gggggggg+-+Copy.jpg (28.4 KB, 73 views) File Type: jpg 20141214_134034.jpg (49.4 KB, 72 views) File Type: jpg 1118172023a - Copy.jpg (91.6 KB, 71 views) File Type: jpg 1118172028.jpg (46.4 KB, 71 views)