Craigslist personals shutdown

In the words of Freddy Mercury: Another one bites the dust. CraigsList shut down their personals section last night. I, personally, found a great number of women through their site, and had a ton of fun, both as a hobbyist and just sheer entertainment on what people were willing to post. I will be very curious where that entire class of society decides to now take their games.
I'm with you, JC- On meeting a few, laughing and sometimes gasping at the ads and will also watch with curiosity where the next spot will be.
a lot of sites shut down, i'm kind of scared that this is the beginning of the end
  • Fsn57
  • 03-24-2018, 08:25 AM
... i'm kind of scared that this is the beginning of the end Originally Posted by brentwoodsugardaddy
Not hardly. The hobby has outlasted every government in history, and will outlast this one as well. There will just be a different venue if necessary. After all, where are the politicians going to get theirs?
The upside is that the people pushing those damn fake ads (50-100 for every real ad) lost another place to push their shit.

Cheers,

bcg