Old Providers Information?

Recently I wanted to see a provider but she wanted references and with everything that's happened recently and the fact that I'm a pretty infrequent hobbyist I don't have their contact info any more. I'm not even sure if they are on ECCIE since I mostly used a local board that is offline now.

Anyone recognize these names and know if they are still around?

Sexi Lexi(Might have been lil lexi. She was 5* for a while on RTP)
Sabrina Moore
Chloe(was kind of popular on RTP)
Bri Dymond

If they are UTR or not providing any more that's cool I was just hoping to get a reference.

(Sorry moderators if asking this is against the rules. I couldn't really find any for this subforum.)
Bri still has her eccie! I got a reference from here the other day’
Nope im sorry I got her mixed with another girl !
Recently I wanted to see a provider but she wanted references and with everything that's happened recently and the fact that I'm a pretty infrequent hobbyist I don't have their contact info any more. I'm not even sure if they are on ECCIE since I mostly used a local board that is offline now.

Anyone recognize these names and know if they are still around?

Sexi Lexi(Might have been lil lexi. She was 5* for a while on RTP)
Sabrina Moore
Chloe(was kind of popular on RTP)
Bri Dymond

If they are UTR or not providing any more that's cool I was just hoping to get a reference.

(Sorry moderators if asking this is against the rules. I couldn't really find any for this subforum.) Originally Posted by stlgamerdude

Lexi, or Lil Lexi is out of the business, not seen anything up on her for quite awhile.

Sabrina Moore just kinda disappeared. She was on Eros and P411 if I recall but haven't seen her ads lately.

Chloe is on P411 I believe, and posts other places like Skipthegames.

Chloe in STL

I'm not familiar with Bri Dymond, was she from St. Louis?
Lexi, or Lil Lexi is out of the business, not seen anything up on her for quite awhile.

Sabrina Moore just kinda disappeared. She was on Eros and P411 if I recall but haven't seen her ads lately.

Chloe is on P411 I believe, and posts other places like Skipthegames.

Chloe in STL

I'm not familiar with Bri Dymond, was she from St. Louis? Originally Posted by Jannisary
Thanks. Bri came to St. Louis a few times. She advertised only a few times on BP. I forget if I saw a review of her on RTP or TER that made me go see her.

You can google some old ads with her old #. 626-539-5904. Maybe she changed her name/#. Thanks for the info on Chloe.