Frankfurt White German Streetwalker

I woke up on my last full day of this past trip for some reason at 6 or so and took a long stroll along the Rhine and thru the city. I was tired, 22 sessions in just over a week figured I would take a day off. Than I decided to be a little Liebeskasper and go see a favorite girl at a favorite location one last time as 'here today and gone tomorrow' can be the case and I also needed to get her WhatsApp so I can find her if she switches locations. Common event. I than returned to my hotel and went out for dinner, a wonderful Schweinshaxe at Baseler Eck Restaurant just south of the FMain Hbf. 15 Euros, incredible dish a must have if in Germany although the dish is native to Bavaria not Frankfurt ( Hessen) . I returned to my hotel and was smoking a cigarette out the window and noticed on Neiderstraße a woman who was out of place. Usually on the street are the Afrikaner guys hanging out ( GREAT Ethiopian food in FRA btw) but at this time I saw a white woman in some normal looking clothes just standing there under a street lamp..
I than returned to my hotel and went out for dinner, a wonderful Schweinshaxe at Baseler Eck Restaurant just south of the FMain Hbf.
Now I have to ask why you go by "KosherCowboy."
Now I have to ask why you go by "KosherCowboy." Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
Because when my Grandfather took a trip to TX in the 90's he brought back Cowboy Boots for the whole family; I wore them to a wedding in the late 90's and someone called me KosherCowboy...

When I moved from Chicago to TX in 2002 and needed a new handle for ASPD I chose KosherCowboy.
Unless you walked about thirty miles, you didn't walk along the Rhine in FFM. :-)

And you're right about the Muslim invasion of Europe, but God forbid anyone mention preserving German, Italian, Greek, French or British culture.

In 25 years, if you want to live in Europe, your only choices will be Eastern European countries like Poland that aren't afraid to say "like fuck" when some multi-culti snowflakes says we have to accept foreign cultures.
Unless you walked about thirty miles, you didn't walk along the Rhine in FFM. :-) Originally Posted by RManFlint
I thought that maybe they’d moved it since I was last there.
Because when my Grandfather took a trip to TX in the 90's he brought back Cowboy Boots for the whole family; I wore them to a wedding in the late 90's and someone called me KosherCowboy...

When I moved from Chicago to TX in 2002 and needed a new handle for ASPD I chose KosherCowboy. Originally Posted by KosherCowboy