Would anyone find this NOT Sexy....

If I wore it on my Lingerie? I mean would you know it was even there if I did?
http://us.gizmodo.com/5954563/fitbit...tched-laziness
That's pretty cool, but I would think you were SO watching the clock!!
That's pretty cool, but I would think you were SO watching the clock!! Originally Posted by mwsatx
Oh darn that is so funny it does have a clock on it huh, I wonder if it works turned around or put on the back of some crotchless panties LOL
I just want to see how many calories I burn doing this?
LOL Lee
It's got a vibrating alarm on it though. You could set the alarm for every 5 minutes and have a heck of a good time!
lol cool gadget....
It's got a vibrating alarm on it though. You could set the alarm for every 5 minutes and have a heck of a good time! Originally Posted by mwsatx
mwsatx I like the way you think! but I have the U-vibe and I'm not thrilled with it, thought it was a waste of money! forgot I even have it.
I do think this is a cool little device it's like their 3rd generation one!
I like that it records your sleep patterns too because some days I feel like my head just hit the pillow and when I look at the clock it is 6:30 am....ugh
Nice
For the whole ensemble, you could wear this...

• colt
  • 12-13-2012, 04:02 AM
WTF I was thinking of tapeing mine to my ass so I can get my 10,000 steps in, in an hour! Maybe if the session got wild it would give me a few flights of stairs credit.

Wear it, CG might get the most steps in and maybe even a few miniutes of vigrious activity credit!
Ahh that's so cool!
Princess, with boobies like yours...anyone who notices that little gizmo needs to be SPANKED!! That's pretty cool...would be interesting!!
Princess, with boobies like yours...anyone who notices that little gizmo needs to be SPANKED!! That's pretty cool...would be interesting!! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Thanks Likinikki, but you know there are guys who are ass and leg men! Don't even care about the boobies! What a waste! LOL
I do want one, Fitbit One, in Burgundy! I was actually looking for sleep monitor and I found the Fitbit and so want it, but don't want to spend the $100 right now:-( It's probably something that won't go on sale, even Amazon has for same price.
I think I might notice it if it were close to your boobs...otherwise I would never notice it...
I think I might notice it if it were close to your boobs...otherwise I would never notice it... Originally Posted by levi tab
You're right levi tab, if it were anywhere near my boobs or my butt your would probably notice it!!
I still want one! LOL