Suggestion: Favorite Showcases

I belong to several boards around the country. One thing that is lacking here as ECCIE (and IF I somehow missed it PLEASE educate me) is:

Allow members to save a showcase to favorites. If I plan on visiting a certain city I usually do a little recon a few months out to identify the top 2-3 ladies I'd like to see. Then as I get closer I send out emails and confirm times.

As it is now when I'm on ECCIE I cut and paste showcase links to my email and send the email to myself. It would be much easier to just click a button that saves it to Favorites. That's how I've seen it on many other sites.

Thanks!

P
It is not exactly what you're looking for, but:

You could grab the link for the showcase and store it in your "personal notepad" on the "control panel" screen.

Click the "private messages" link under your name where it says "Welcome:" near the top-right of your screen. Then, left column, top entry is "Your Control Panel". there's a private notepad there that will hold a LOT text-stuff.

(I build my reviews in that area, as I have time to - and when I'm done, I cut/paste them from there to the review form. It is saved on the ECCIE server, *not* on your device, so there's nothing to worry about "getting found" unexpectedly. BUT - remember to cut something innocent into your buffer AFTER you use the cut/paste!)

PG
You can also use your "contacts" feature. By adding a memeber to your contacts, you'll have a link to their profile/showcase saved for later use.

Just click their name in a given post/ad, and select "add to contacts."