Woahhh!!! "My First MiLF Experience With Purrrsia", The Sexy Latina!

🍇Featuring...
The Sensual & Sexy Latin Milf Purrrsia
&
The Charismatic Robexar🍇

Do You Enjoy The Company of Other Women Mel? Well..Yes..Yes...I do..Not For Long but Maybe An Hour or Two? ...Maybe in The Strenous Hours of the Day Or During The Silence of The Night when You Can't Sleep Cause You're Just Hoping for a Fat Ass In Front of You. We're normal people outside of This Dark Taboo, Yet I Never Knew That This Would be Me & That Could Be You. Where There Were Women Like This Only In The Mist of Dreams Or Flicks...But No This Is Real, It Was Real...

It started after Robexar arosed from our weekly greatness before he stopped short to say...Thanks for telling CK I was good to go for the monthly "Meet up, I had been wanting to go for awhile to see what's out there. But Mel there's this great woman I want you to meet...I promise you're perfect for each other she's just like you a Sensual and sweet woman. Although you can be a little wilder than she is you still have so much in common. "I'm telling ya Mel! We gotta work this out!" Mmm...of course I'm interested babe, are you sure we're compatible. Trust me Mel, I know you both & this is Purrrfect! ....So Let's Fast Forward (X) about a month or so later to the morning I arrive at Robs job so that we can drive over there. I remember being as sexy as I am & reserved as I could wearing the appropriate attire for this casual yet vivacious sexcapade! It's so funny I remember telling my friend J all about it later that evening...boy was he enthused. Lol 😏
Gosh!
Where do I start? Hmm... we arrived at Purrrsia's incall shortly after I groped Robs immaculate balls during our brief car ride. We were talking about me and my issues until he forgot what I was saying due to my inability to keep my hands to myself...Arriving to her door with Vodka & my eyes that were asking for help to finish him. She understood what was happening and like the gates of heaven she welcomed us in. I saw beauty in a real woman for the first time. She appeared naked in her lace silk dress over manicured nails & curled hair. She greeted us with so much warmth & ease it was hard to believe I had been missing out for this long. Cold drinks made chasers and conversation flow. . She looked exotic more Persian with curves galore! Somewhere pass vodka and a red couch I found my hands cupping her large & beautiful breasts. My eyes pierced to her perky yet sift watermelons...Can you envision the pure Excitement! This was really happening again. Her words surfaced like sweet crystals encouraging my every move! Yes it's okay! Touch me, I love it. I looked backed at Rob, "Don't get jealous babe." He said No...No...this is exactly what I need...go ahead enjoy each other I love to watch! With his eyes locked in ...slow and precise cupping turned into steady slurping & sucking on both of her girls. It was so incredible! I was so aroused just to be in there making friends with them and like soft pillows my face stayed buried. Purrrsia moaned, before she spoke in a soft sweet tone past her rose lips, "Mmm Oh My, baby she's good at this! More excited I began to let out the inner cat as we took the party to the bed.

There...
we were the 3 of us... in a room where shadows couldn't follow us into the hiding of this cozy zen. There we beads & Indian like things all over. It was home. Relaxed on the bed that's where I found the perfect opportunity for us to get Naked...& like beautiful roots we laid widespread into each other's hands. I no longer needed permission to kiss her or explore all that her body provided. Like warm dew her cave was open & hollow as I eased in to experience the success of her showers over my fingers. Kissing her now more aggressively, more passionately I couldn't stop! I had no desire too! My palms gripping the back to the front. So dominant I was, I needed to calm down! But her & her ability to let me explore was endless & forgiving. I could squeeze her thickened lady parts over and over for as long as my body needed. Satisfaction came with the perfect toy! It didn't take long for her magic wand to get her off as my tongue ate goodness inside out.
If...
only ...if only, you were a fly or could envision this sight through Robs eyes or even mine! You would've experienced the height of this Climax after climax whilst in this Climatic environment filled with steams of heat arising from our roots that played in the sheets. It was magical and all that it needed to be when I became her & she became me. My feet flexed up at the ceiling as I watched a beautiful lioness find her way through the bushes as she lurked starring into my eyes as if I were her prey. And just like that "She pranced in!" Face first my hands around her body! Soaking in the moments of maturity and balance. It was this same notion that had once filled my ocean with waves that would create memories for Rob to hold. They would never die or get old. A sight like this kept me screaming & squirming ...Purrrsia so perfect. Providing me with all this sweet love, a young chocolate stem. Was i worth it? How'd I get so lucky to be here. I came unknowingly because my life had been so good. Yet it would be so unfair, I know for me to stop here and you stop there. In our glory, & in our success Our focus became him as he no longer watched but joined in. His face flourishes, as to say "come what may..."His inches hard & ready to go they no longer needed to spike nor grow. It was his moment! His turn to ignite the fire beyond the burn as he yearned for a moment like this. Only he could define the likeness of this kind of emotion through our skin to lip contact because we were so fine. He cursed one time. It was so polite to our surprise. Prepared for all the reactions for our actions. He moaned still. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This feels so fucking good! Oh crap! Yeah you like that honey? What else do you want? ....just like that ...what's it gonna do to you? Will it make your milk run like fondue out of your fountain of youth? Ooh, Wait until I write a review about this. Will you do it Mel? ...yes ...yess...because sometimes you can kiss & sometimes you can tell ....😘

Purrrsia is without question one of the greatest women I've met. Very hot story. Nicely done!
Purrrsia is without question one of the greatest women I've met. Very hot story. Nicely done! Originally Posted by RogueOne
She is so passionate & great inside out!
  • HUMP!
  • 11-05-2016, 12:36 PM
What a wonderful experience.

Lady, you got some nice writing.
What a wonderful experience.

Lady, you got some nice writing.
Originally Posted by HUMP!
I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed it..
You should really consider writing a book. Very very good read!!!
That is no ordinary narrative my dear. Very, very impressive to say the least!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-06-2016, 05:19 PM
Yes, Purrrsia is a real charmer!
A great read! Thank you! Purrrsia melts everyone she touches.
Thank you all , I love doing this!
Wow what a great read! Thank you!
Wow what a great read! Thank you! Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
Thank you 😘
Great read...had to go back and read the other one with UTR Daisy...my cock is still hard!!
Thanks for the refreshingly awesome review.
Great read...had to go back and read the other one with UTR Daisy...my cock is still hard!! Originally Posted by sully1234
My main Squeeze ❤️️