wow Louigi,you were so right......

OMFG! I had an awesome time in Corpus!!THANKS!!!!!THANKS!!THA NKS!!

Louigi is one of my favorite hobby hubbies...he said I should come visit Corpus cause yall were such cool fun dudes! And he was 100% right!!!!

{and a great thanks to the Corpus gals who were so prompt with refernces}

It started off with a BIG bang doubles date with ClassyTeri and her charming and sexy as hell "tim Robbins" gent friend......and wow Teri is so friggin yummylicious!!!

then the rest of the days were spent in a whirlwind wild ride of naughty naughty naughty fun with some of the sweetest sexiest guys on eccie!!
{I was disappointed that I did not get to meet the #1 hobby lady on eccie...but there is always a next time!}

Louigi sorry i did not get to spank you...but i will be back and you are first on my list!

{and yes Lance,HELL is a fun place to be...lol}
I'm sorry I had all this shit hit the fan at once and missed seeing you! I'm thrilled you had a good time! Corpus is one of my favorite cities!
Hey Dallas...So happy you had a great time while you were here....had a blast with you myself...don't forget I will be coming your way in mid January....will let you no when...Have a safe "Merry Christmas" & "Happy New Year"....
So...we finally settled on Tim Robbins then...well Ok...I guess I'll take that
.....LOOKS LIKE FUN TO ME!!!
woohooooooo cant wait to "cum" back in spring!