How many of you are in the mile high club and tells us stories

Do tell!

(Invoked from another thread.)
I've jerked off in Denver once...maybe twice
I'm not and I'm a little pouty about it . I've flown privately, but never done the deed.
Me too Olivia. I have a friend with a private jet. Thinking about having a party...
Do ultralights count?
Do ultralights count? Originally Posted by Marshall
Actually *mileage* may vary. If you can get it done in an ultralight, even if under a mile up, my hat's off to ya.
Does being drunk count?
In a cat house (3rd floor no less) in Rawlins, WY. Alt 6755.
i only masturbated in the restroom on a long flight that was all. I never had sex in an airplane ever.
i only masturbated in the restroom on a long flight that was all. I never had sex in an airplane ever. Originally Posted by ninasastri
I gotta Cessna Skyhawk............ [no trampoline though]

We can have a threesome...just you, me and the auto-pilot......

BTW: was that flight Chicago to Detroit?
DC-10, 33 thousand feet. DTW to MSP....

DC-9, MIA to GCM.... 2nd to last row.

747-400 upper deck.

Many HJ's and BJ's.

Daty in row 11 or 12 sitting at the ramp waiting for the next flight.
I never had sex in an airplane ever. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Yet!
If anyone is thinking about trying it, don't for a second think that crews are OK with it. Be careful.
If anyone is thinking about trying it, don't for a second think that crews are OK with it. Be careful. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Ummm......they will arrest you and everyone gets to watch you taken away in handcuffs....and if over state lines....and if it's found out that it's a paid situation ,then..........
DC-10, 33 thousand feet. DTW to MSP....

DC-9, MIA to GCM.... 2nd to last row.

747-400 upper deck.

Many HJ's and BJ's.

Daty in row 11 or 12 sitting at the ramp waiting for the next flight. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

cough**cough**fetish**cough... .......