URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484043
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: East side Wurzbach Parkway area
Activities: LFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, K9, Mish, CG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown straight hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Under 5 foot petite tight body. Very nice breast. Large and firm. Look great on her small body.
Recommendation: Yes
My experience with her was 100% PSE... Her reviews read like chapters out of a fantasy novel.. very hot
Did you NOT read my review. I thought the same so I pulled the trigger. Not a repeat for me. She had an off day.
First, your review day is for tomorrow. Unless you have a time machine, ask the mods to correct it to the proper date. Second, Although I haven't seen her in quite some time, I used to be a fairly regular customer of hers both when she was at the AMPs and when she went indy. Maybe it's YMMV, but she was always GFE with me. Had many wonderful experiences, and she's a terrific kisser. Sorry you had a bad experience. Maybe she had an off day or was under the weather from the funky weather we've been having. Not trying to discredit your review, just saying everyone has a bad day and she always gave me a great GFE experience when I used to see her (Laying low now, taking a break from the hobby to concentrate on other things in life). Peace...BB
Oops. My Bad on the date, My Alzhimers again.
Again no need to get angry because posters do not feel or have the same experience as others. I can see some providers having off days. Due to volume.
Definitely YMMV
She is always GFE and pseudo PSE with me