Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy

The head of the Trump Dung Cartel, Donnie junior, is positive for COVID.

Initial reports indicate he’s asymptomatic.

This far.

Fuck that guy.
I hope it kills him.
I don't wish death on him and I wish him a quick recovery, but that guy comes across as even a bigger douchebag than his dad. I guess daddy taught him well.
I hope he has a long recovery.
MyPillow has this shit covered. He's already on the case. Junior will be cured in 2 hours after Pillow man gives him the cure. And if the cure doesn't work, you just put a MyPillow over his face and claim Junior suffocated on his own.
All of you commie thugs have probably already had asymptomatic covid too.

The only thing wrong with Trump Jr is his annoying speaking voice.
Not that hot babe he hangs out with?
Not that hot babe he hangs out with? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Fetch me a drink, {staff edit- CK}.
I liked it better when ruthie died! More puddin' for dementia joe
Fetch me a drink, {staff edit-CK}. Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted
Damn dude. Really? I know you don't care about being banned with your many handles but that's just such an ugly and hateful word. Be better than that. Be human. I don't care if you want to get a rise out of people, but come on man, just not like that.
LOL! At least this time he had the huevos to say it in public!

Mean heart is a sign of a tiny weenie.
Mean heart is a sign of a tiny weenie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And pure ignorance. That's just not cool to use that word. I've noticed that he has used that disgusting word in a couple of his posts today. It must be a bad day for that loser. Oh well, whatever floats his boat.
And pure ignorance. That's just not cool to use that word. I've noticed that he has used that disgusting word in a couple of his posts today. It must be a bad day for that loser. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If that offenders you might not want to on hooker board. However tinie pussy are cool
The head of the Trump Dung Cartel, Donnie junior, is positive for COVID.

Initial reports indicate he’s asymptomatic.

This far.

Fuck that guy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahahahahaha.................. ............at least he's asymptomatic.
Damn dude. Really? I know you don't care about being banned with your many handles but that's just such an ugly and hateful word. Be better than that. Be human. I don't care if you want to get a rise out of people, but come on man, just not like that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LOL! At least this time he had the huevos to say it in public!

Mean heart is a sign of a tiny weenie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And pure ignorance. That's just not cool to use that word. I've noticed that he has used that disgusting word in a couple of his posts today. It must be a bad day for that loser. Oh well, whatever floats his boat. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

He could actually be yssup!

I could go into details but I'll let ya"ll look for the hidden connections!