Why do people want to get fever down

I was learn in school that a fever cause you T cells or white blood cells to spike and there will eat more of virus. Also a 98.6 loving virus won't do well at 104. There lot fever reducer on market but nothing that will cause a fever.
STFU
I was learn in school that a fever cause you T cells or white blood cells to spike and there will eat more of virus. Also a 98.6 loving virus won't do well at 104. There lot fever reducer on market but nothing that will cause a fever. Originally Posted by Ripmany

You were "learn in school?" You can't blame THAT on speech to text, whether you're wearing a mask or not.
You were "learn in school?" You can't blame THAT on speech to text, whether you're wearing a mask or not. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Scrappy, His kind of stupid aint genetics! Its acquired stupidity!
I was learn in school that a fever cause you T cells or white blood cells to spike and there will eat more of virus. Also a 98.6 loving virus won't do well at 104. There lot fever reducer on market but nothing that will cause a fever. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Go elsewhere with your spam!
Some one does not like truth.
Pretty sure I had the Corona virus in Jan. I stayed in bed and stayed warm for a day and drank water and ate well. I also had some tea.

My symptoms were exactly what everyone describes. Low grade fever, fatigue. And thinning hair after recovery. We probably should have shut down the economy just for me (unless my life doesn't matter).

The flu in 2018 and 2017 (had both) were WAY worse.

I would agree w your assessment. As long as your fever is below 103 for an otherwise healthy adult (100 for an infant, and probably 102 for a todler) you are fine.

Btw, I get sick twice a year so I would like a complete shutdown of the planet every time I have the sniffles. I also get seasonal allergies and we can't be too careful so let's also shut down when the pollen count is high as a precaution.
Pretty sure I had the Corona virus in Jan. I stayed in bed and stayed warm for a day and drank water and ate well. I also had some tea.

My symptoms were exactly what everyone describes. Low grade fever, fatigue. And thinning hair after recovery. We probably should have shut down the economy just for me (unless my life doesn't matter).

The flu in 2018 and 2017 (had both) were WAY worse.

I would agree w your assessment. As long as your fever is below 103 for an otherwise healthy adult (100 for an infant, and probably 102 for a todler) you are fine.

Btw, I get sick twice a year so I would like a complete shutdown of the planet every time I have the sniffles. I also get seasonal allergies and we can't be too careful so let's also shut down when the pollen count is high as a precaution. Originally Posted by goodman0422

Some one does not like truth. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Some one does not like truth. Originally Posted by Ripmany
We all love the truth. Unfortunately the truth here is you're fucking stupid.
We all love the truth. Unfortunately the truth here is you're fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Originally Posted by matchingmole
You're a dumb ass too.
The few who ACTUALLY voted for biden are truly the dumbest of the dumb!
The few who ACTUALLY voted for biden are truly the dumbest of the dumb! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I voted libertarian some say there will win.