Ashley

https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/740161248965

Been a while sense I've seen her great body. Anyone seen her lately?
I’ve tried calling, texting.. nothing.
I think we’ve talked about this before chief. I’ve tried reaching out to her on and off for several years and I’ve never heard a peep out of her.
  • MOPDX
  • 10-01-2024, 12:51 PM
I tried a year or so ago, all was good up the point I was on my way. Once I asked where specifically to head I never heard back, ever. She looks really good, but I never got to find out for sure.
You should try again because she's posting a lot now.

She is an experience. LOL

I'm going to as soon as I get back to town.
I tired a year ago, appointment and reference checked out. Then ghosted me at appt time. Posted my experience on here and she re-emerged saying she knew that I was her EX play games. So odd, never got the chance to meet and greet.
Hi Guys!

I’m still around! I’ve never had any drama in the hobby. And have no “exes” on this website. Lol, that’s “odd”
Also, to those that have tried meeting me- have you reached out via this website? I would like to meet y’all!
I’m a bit surprised you would make a post about me, Cherokeechief! I’m flattered.You seem to be such a busy man from Florida to Oklahoma, and being such an active poster in Missouri! I bet these guys appreciate you. Xoxo
I mean.. I once texted you from an old number asking about your rates and I just got a “this person has blocked your number” text. Completely understand opsec and playing it safe, but why run ads if you won’t even respond? I think it’s a fair question.
Good morning.

I don’t “run” all of the ads that are up. I wish there was a way I could prevent that, but I can’t. Some of the websites keep ads up, some repost on their own, some are on auto repost.

I’ve come to find that it really doesn’t matter when I post.
For example- when I do actually post, it’s usually crickets. Then when I haven’t put an ad up, I will check the phone a few days later and have a hundred missed calls. LOL. It comes with the hobby on both ends. Men will call when they want to, and that’s fine! But,I might not be available just because you are.
I texted your number once and you said I had a wrong number and I screenshoted your ad to you with the number on it and you said I had the wrong person and number lol
Well, I’m gonna come see you now that I’m back in the area.
Saw you sometime ago, just haven’t made the effort for a while.