orgies

Ive never done an orgy but always wanted to do a gang bang!
There is a Dallas gangbang/bukakke group you may want to look into. They film and produce as well.
Thanks I dont make it to Dallas and filming etc is not something im into. I'm a low key kinda girl.
I've also never been part of an orgy or gangbang, but have a great deal of interest in changing that one of these days! ��
Thanks I dont make it to Dallas and filming etc is not something im into. I'm a low key kinda girl. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Me too.
Me too. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Please disregard.
We will not!!!!
I've been to a few gangbangs, it's always been interesting, the people we're cool. I do have to admit an orgy sounds fun whether watching the activities or being watched
I've never been to an orgy, and it's an exciting fantasy. The reality might be a little harder to deal with. The dynamic just seems easier to deal with when it's one on one or a menage a trois. Any more than that and it just seems like too many cooks in the kitchen.

But you never know, it might be fun watching a room full of people fuck while you're getting it on yourself. All the visual stimuli, you know. But it might be sensory overload, too.
  • quzi
  • 09-17-2018, 08:48 PM
orgies rock!
Id go with you Nikki.. MMM
I'm interested as well. I wonder who else is. Hmmm
monkeykavega.. I wanna have an orgy with those tits of yours!
Count me in
count me in , throw in some bondage and I'm game.