orgies

I would need at least 3 shots of whiskey in me to let all the inhibitions to go away...
Would be fun to do at least once
Love orgies! Something about pleasuring a girl while hearing her moan while hearing the sounds of others makes want to make her feel even better!
so what if we pick a wed. night in December and all meet with our dates at friends club and do this. it is only $35 cover per couple for everything there including the upstairs sex play area, temp membership for both included. we can start early like 9pm and everyone brings a date. I have about 3 couples so far who would do to for sure on a wed. night. who could come on a wed. night? you arrange your own date for this. plenty of women here want to do this and obviously lots of men too.
Am in for 28 nov , will you be my date sue?
You can count me in. I need to find a date though. I recently took a date to Friends. We only enjoyed each other but, the atmosphere was sexy.
easyguy I do not know you. I won't be going with a stranger. I will go with one of my faves who comes to see me regularly. You can make an appointment and come see me and we can talk. and that wed in Nov. is too soon. we need it in December to give people time to plan.
I want to go to Friends this Wednesday night. Who would like to meet up prior and see if it is a fit?
let us know how it goes, just heads up the wed before thanksgiving is notoriously slow as hell. But I sure hope u have fun and enjoy all the upstairs play areas. I was thinking about going on fetish friday on nov 30th, a 5th friday, those nights are super fun and packed and wild.
Me and my s.o. almost went to the friends club this sat.but it got a little late.

She has mentionned being in a orgie and gb as some of her fantasies.trying to make them happen but she has been going back and forth about it.

I want to bring the slut out of her but she is scared.

I do plan on taking her to friends one day.
Sign me up for some DP
You see that fellas?

Who wants to tag team Miss Nadia with me?
I’m in for this
Definitely count me in I’m always available
ok I m going next friday night for fetish friday. I am bringing 2 hot sexy civvie girl friends. fetish fridays get super kinky and crowded. who want to do this next friday night?