Maybe We Owe Nixon an Apology

And then of course, there is this, as long as you folks like to compare the corruption of your favorite despot with those from the past:

Maybe not.
Hillary Rodham owes Nixon a huge apology. She helped to formulate the impeachment charges which included lying to the American people.
And then of course, there is this, as long as you folks like to compare the corruption of your favorite despot with those from the past:

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I see you are sticking to cartoons and Photoshop it is safer,good idea.
Then, again, maybe we don't.
Great Yosemite Liar! YOU CAN GO ON THE RECORD AS AN APOLOGIST FOR RICHARD M. NIXON!

Are you willing to do that? Do YOU pardon him? Exonerate him of all wrongdoing?

Please let us know. It would look good in your signature line! And be a hell of an albatross around your neck.

Come now ... you started this. Answer the question, Sam!
Maybe We Owe Nixon an Apology Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
More appropriately, maybe StupidOldLyingFart's parents owe us all "an Apology!"
  • WTF
  • 05-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Somebody please go tell that silly SOB that Nixon is pushing up daisies in Yorba Linda, California,
Somebody please go tell that silly SOB that Nixon is pushing up daisies in Yorba Linda, California, Originally Posted by WTF
Shhh! Could we have a little quiet please? We do not want to disturb SOLF's slumber.
Im still waiting for that disingenuous piece of shit to take responsibility and answer the questions.

classic Unaliar dodge.
I think Nixon should have been impeached, convicted by the Senate, lost his pension, and stood trial for the crimes he committed as President.

Happy now?

What in the hell have I ever posted that would make you think I supported Nixon in the least? I voted for McGovern, fer Chrissakes!
so did I, cockbreath. But Christ had nothing to do with it. Are you a christian now?

Now the question is, why are you defending Nixon in this thread, asking for an apology?

Are you using Nixon as the measuring stick for all Presidents since?

You really hate our president, don't you? shouldn't have voted for him, then...
You're an idiot, Assup. Ijs.
Im an idiot?

Better than being a cocksucker!

IJS!