Heres a good reason to stay out of Minnesota in the spring....besides Al Franken

Ice Heaves pushed up from Mille Lacs Lake onto the resort grounds damages homes within 15 minutes. Watching this small glacier move so quickly is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyfEDKWscg
Heres a good reason to stay out of Minnesota in the spring....besides Al Franken Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Staying out of Minnesota during the spring thaw being a good reason to stay out of Minnesota....besides Sen. Franken.............

..............makes about as much sense as a sane and rational personal finding "a good reason to stay out of" Texas during our hot and muggy hurricane season......besides Cornyn & Cruz.

C'mon CC, you can do better than that! On second thought, you probably can't!
hope they stocked up on glacier insurance.
Maybe they should have Bachman stand on the shore and speak. What isn't broken up by her shrillness will be melted by the hot air. Then, she will have finally done something good for her state.
Unlike the others dealing with Franken can make you nauseous.

Unlike the others dealing with Franken can make you nauseous. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD and I finally agree!

Franken seems to make the Idiombies nauseous!

On the other hand, Cornyn and Cruz makes those of us who are not Idiombies nauseous.
f'n global warming!
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Ive never found a good reason to go to Minnesota anytime
Go during mosquito season there are some large enough for trophys
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Go during mosquito season there are some large enough for trophys Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I rest my case..
C'mon CC, you can do better than that! On second thought, you probably can't! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your sense of humor appears to have checked out CJ. Ah well...
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Your sense of humor appears to have checked out CJ. Ah well... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

huh? you quote Tx and tell me my sense of humor checked out ?
Ooops, sorry. But you two are interchangeable.
Homofagnits!
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Ooops, sorry. But you two are interchangeable. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

well that explains everything, thanks IB.