Logistics Question

I have a small treasure trove of pics I would like to release of ones I've acquired through texting and other means. It would be a mixture of photo's sent personally to me and some pulled from the BP ad's. The way I initially envisioned the thread was a single thread, the providers name and contact info and then a hidden section with all of the pictures for that provider. Skip a few lines and repeat. Example:

Provider
Number
ECCIE handle if exists
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3

Provider
Number
ECCIE handle if exists
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3

I had two questions regarding this. Does this seem like an appropriate way to release these? I don't plan on making a review for every girl and adding these pics in. They are special and not commonly seen. I was also hoping this would take off as a megathread and other people would release pictures they have.

The other question being, can I release the photos in an RoS type hidden section that non-public people can't see. Given that these pics were sent privately too me I wouldn't want just anyone to see them. If I could limit it to just premium members (which I'm not) I would like to be able to do so.

Thanks!
  • NYr
  • 03-08-2015, 11:06 AM
Pictures not publicly posted by the lady herself can't be posted without her explicit permission. (Private communications are not to be posted publicly)