Encounter: She got smart quick and paid me back!!

Date: 10/14/2018
Name: None Given
Phone: 716-512-0721
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://alligator.com.buffalo.listcr...240/7165120721
City: Lackawanna
State: New York
Address: Blasdell/Lackawanna border
Hair Length and Color: Brown, to shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As in her pics. Small breast. A little saggy, but to small to notice. She's tall, face is an indicator of age in high 30's
Recommendation: No
Nice! Way to stand up for yourself, sucks it happened though.
I was pissed, cuz she got me so excited. But the night ended great, so it worked out.
If your joint scared her that much, you should make a video with Gabrielle.

We could use another 23,000 hit thread.
LOL, I think it was bull. She didn't even try. She's a provider in her mid 30's she could take it. and its not that big. Her plan was to make me cum with her shitty cbj
It's great you got some money back. I haven't seen anyone stand up for themselves since the good old days when GP used to punch out pimps.
Ouch , now I'm debating weather or not to visit,
It's great you got some money back. I haven't seen anyone stand up for themselves since the good old days when GP used to punch out pimps. Originally Posted by jokacz

Not like I didn't get my money back when that girl with the B.F. that tried acting like a cop got his ass kicked but what ever.

Anyways whos the girl you seen after fuck this old hag.
Anyways whos the girl you seen after fuck this old hag. Originally Posted by randombl

Looks like someone you would know:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2450121
It's great you got some money back. I haven't seen anyone stand up for themselves since the good old days when GP used to punch out pimps. Originally Posted by jokacz
Usually wise enough to keep myself out of situations where I need to stand up for myself, but I’ll keep everyone posted if it happens!

Only time I ever felt threatened so far in the hobby was my first visit with someone in the crown inn on the blvd in Amherst. As I left a car backed out and blocked the exit entirely. I was ready for a 1v2 brawl.... but she waved them off. All for a $50 qs lmao
Lmao, love it
tried to leave one time

there were 5 guys waiting the b boys

the van buren boys

flashed them the sign

the 8 fingers

walked right out
Lol
Usually wise enough to keep myself out of situations where I need to stand up for myself, but I’ll keep everyone posted if it happens!

Only time I ever felt threatened so far in the hobby was my first visit with someone in the crown inn on the blvd in Amherst. As I left a car backed out and blocked the exit entirely. I was ready for a 1v2 brawl.... but she waved them off. All for a $50 qs lmao Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
Same thing here. Except it was at that shitty little hotel on main st in Clarence next to the Mercedes dealer. Went to leave and some guy blocked that little exit in the back. I just lowered the plow on my truck and pushed that little Festiva right out of my way!....Good times.....